Mind of a Maniac ..

(CONTINUED) ..

** Bun FINE ass in MM 😩😍 . I like dudes with golds😂 so y'all just have to excuse me 😊.

BOOGIE (POV)

"Um. The baby Isn't yours man."

Bun laughed. "Who's is it then Boogz?" Bun asked nonchalantly.

"Mines .. "

SKURRR!

Bun jerked the car to a stop making everyone lunch forward "SHIT B!" Keisha screamed fixing her wig. "You made my lashes fly off!!" She yelled and pointed to the dashboard. Big T covered his mouth to keep from laughing.

"What the fuck you mean yours ! You fucked my girl Boogz?!"

"Man it wasn't like that B. It's just.. When you would leave all the time she would hit me up saying how lonely—"

"NIGGA THAT AINT WHAT THE FUCK I ASKED YOU. I said DID YOU FUCK MY GIRL?? Yes or no! Yo crazy ass can't answer the question.?!!! TALK BITCH!"

I rolled my eyes "yeah man. I'm sorry bruh. But I love her. We in love. She having my baby."
.. By now, I didn't give a damn.. What was there to lose?

Bun eyes widened and before I knew it, his fist connected with my jaw. I heard a loud CRACK . I knew right then I was over with. He repeatedly punched me. I can't lie, I deserved every lick. I felt so guilty I didn't even try to put up a fight.

"You pose to be my nigga Boogz!" By this time he was dragging me out the car. "My fucking day one! My muh'fucking brother! I took you in when nobody wanted your bitch ass! Not even your own mama!"

By then his voice started to sound farther and farther away. I don't know if I was about to black out or die..

****

BUN (POV)

"B!!" I heard Keisha yell. But I was too busy stomping Boogie bitch ass to hear her "Bun! Stop you're going to kill him!"

"SO!" I yelled "FUCK THAT NIGGA!" I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Boogz.

"Noooo!" Keisha yelled sobbing uncontrollably. "Noo Bun! You can't do this!"

I looked at her side ways "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill this nigga right now Kesh! ONE!"

"Because ..." She looked up meeting my eyes . " He's Jazmyn's real father, Not Ace. "

I lowered my gun and stared at her. I looked up at the sky. "Dear God, why?" I mumbled. I rubbed a hand down my face. "You can't be fucking serious right now bruh?" I looked at Keisha who was hoovering over Boogie limp body. With her head on his chest. "He dead?" I asked.

"No" she sighed.

"Good. because when Ace find out.. He will be. Y'all crazy as fuck. Find your own way home. I'm out. But please believe this shit ain't over." I stared at them with hard eyes and got In the car and left. I dropped Big T off and headed home. I hope Chanel ready. Because it's bout to be some shit tonight. I'm done playing games.
💥🔫

•••••••
Hey everyone.😊👋🏾 I actually wrote this chapter last night. But it ended up STORMING down here & the lights and everything got knocked out (I was scared ASF too😩 kmsl) but anyway, like said. Everything got deleted. I had to rewrite this chapter🙄 . So Hope y'all enjoyed. MORE TO COME (: ..

-vote/comment/share ❤️