The Come Up

^^Bun(past) & Wifey Chanel 😍

A YEAR EARLIER
(Before The Come Up)

"Brodrick! Think you could move a little faster?! I'm pressed for lunch!" My boss yelled out the automatic doors of Walmart. Yeah , you heard right .. WALMART. A cart pusher. In 92 degree weather.

I finally finished with the last buggie and made my way inside.
"So this what they got you doing now lit nigga?" I looked up to see Rocky, my dead brother's best friend and your local drug lord.
"Sup Rocky. Gina." I spoke to his wife .

"You know, King ain't die to see his blood down bad like this man. In uniform like you in grade school, need a cut. You need to come to my side lil—"

"Rocky. Baby . No, leave him alone. He's fine the way he is , he's a kid baby" Rocky looked down at his wife with a disgusted facial expression.

"What I told you bout speaking while I'm speaking Gina. Don't act up in this fucking store" he whispered. He looked back up at me and smiled "But like I said—"

"Miller! Brodrick Miller! You have 3 more carts outside! I'm just about tired of holding onto you son! You slacking"

Rocky laughed. "Working for the white man making big coins huh B! YOU THE MAN B!" He yelled.

I'm not ashamed to say that day I cried .. That day, I promised myself I'd never be that man again. A broke loser. NEVER AGAIN and that's on life.

PRESENT

"B! Yo B!" I looked towards Ace.
"Man I been calling your name for like 20 minutes nigga. Wassup for the night?"

"Nothing man. Ima just make this last drop and get to my girl."

"Man aiight. But, listen—" he paused. "Aye . Aye aye! Is this that nigga Jay?! This nigga got the nerve to be out on the streets?? Say, Pull over B!"

I pulled over "Aye Ace. Chill , don't be with that shit tonig—" before I could finish my sentence Ace was out the car and on Jay ass. I quickly got out the car. "Ace man chill"
"Nah son! Lit nigga gone tell me he ain't got my money. It's been over 3 weeks now! What u doing man!? You know what. FUCK IT!"

POP! .. POP! POP!
"Mane what the FUCK Ace! Man get in the fucking car bruh!!" I was too pissed! How he gone shoot the man in the open like that! I got love for Ace like a brother, but lately it seem like this money shit been getting to his head.

I sped off. "Man what the fuck was that Ace??!!" Boogie yelled . Shit. All I know. I gotta drop this last key off & get home to my baby. Shit crazy.

~

Once I got in the house I kicked off my J's off and threw my keys on the table. I walked upstairs , I couldn't wait to get up under my girl "baby, where you at!"
"I'm in the shower!"
That was my cue. I took my clothes off and slid the glass door open. I was greeted with a kiss. I passionately tasted her lips and gripped her ass. She smiled and licked and nibbled on my neck. "I miss you baby"
"I know ma. I been thinking bout you all day. I couldn't wait to get home to you."

And I wasn't lying either. Who said thugs couldn't fall in love? Shit, I love my girl, I ain't afraid to say it.

I was average height. 6'1 . But Chanel was 5'3 and petite. But while everyone is hooked on thick girls with a big ass and big titties, I liked Chanel's lit shit.
I grabbed her waist and picked her up, pushing her against the wall. Our kiss deepened and she moaned my name.
"Bun.. Mmm.. Baby"
"Mhmm " I answered.
She broke the kiss "baby, we have to talk"

I looked at her side ways. Damn did she really just blue ball a nigga? "Nel, that's cool and all.. But now you done left a nigga with a situation." I looked down.

She laughed. "I know and I'm sowrryy baby " she gave me this puppy dog face that she knew I couldn't resist," but we have to talk first babe."

"Man, alright" I don't know what could be so important. She opened the shower door and left me standing. I watched her ass jiggle as she walked off. I grabbed my hard on and started beating, watching her dry off. She looked my way and shook her head smiling. "Pervert" she said and walked off.

20 minutes later I was done and drying off . I walked out with my towel around my waist and seen Chanel in The bed curled up crying. What the hell ..

"Baby" I got in the bed and pulled her in my arms. "Baby, what's wrong?"
"B. I love you .. And I don't want you to leave me" she sobbed.

I was confused as hell to say the least.

"baby just tell me what's going on. You know I aint going no where. I love you girl" I kissed her forehead. But I silently prayed it wasn't something that I couldn't handle.

"Bun , baby .. I ... "