...the decision...

Tomoka PoV

Makoto was sitting down in front of me staring up at me while I just stood there looking at him before i nodded and left he followed me but I just ignored him and entered the living room when I did I saw the kids move away from me...it hurts...it hurts so bad...I just looked at them before I smiled sadly and pulled Mika then brought him to the guest room I guess Makoto just stayed there because I couldn't feel his presence behind me anymore,I showed Mika and told him a few things about me like my name...my job...my family...heck even my life from before...my past...yeah...everything...

When we arrived inside his room I prepared a futon for him and just sat down at the sliding door.
"So? What happened?"
"What?"-Mika
"When I was gone...how were you? Did you get bullied or something?"
"No...they just ignored me..."-Mika
"Why do you keep staring at Tsuki?"
"Because he smells like you...in some way..."-Mika
"Oh? Well that's not surprising...I guess..."
"What do you mean?"-Mika
"Well...when I got him he was dying...so the only way to let him continue living is to give him some of my blood..."
"Ah...that explains it then..."-Mika

Then silence...I just enjoyed the silence when I heard some one crying so I stood up and excused myself before I went over to the living room where I saw one of the twins crying,I approached them but Tsuki came and stood in front of them and took care of them instead...why...why does this have to be so hard...why does it hurt so bad...am I that scary...maybe...maybe if I didn't...no Tomoka get a grip...
I just stood there but then I turned around when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder...it was Makoto...it's his fault...if only he didn't make me mad...I slapped his hand away which shocked not only him and father but the kids as well maybe I shouldn't go near them for awhile...if they're so scared of me then isn't it best if I just left?...Tomoka snap out of it!...
I just stood there looking at the kids who kept moving away then back at father and Makoto.
I mouthed the words 'it's all your fault' then just left them,I went back to my room and I didn't know when,why and how but my tears had already came out...man...I haven't cried in ages...nor have I felt this pain...damn...it hurts...I guess I cried myself to sleep that night...

                              ~in le dream~

I was surrounded by darkness but I could clearly see a big table that had several people sitting behind it.
"Well Tomoka it's not too late to choose."
"If...if I said yes...would I still be able to visit them?...just to you know check up on them?"
"Of course you can but your time would be limited."
"Then...then my answer is..."

Suddenly I woke up when I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes and saw Mika waking me up
"It's still too soon for you to make a choice..."-Mika
"What are you talking about?"
"Just saying...it's too soon..."-Mika
I nodded then went to the kitchen to make breakfast and when I was done I heard footsteps...many footsteps...and I heard the door open so I turned around to see the kids sitting around the table quiet unlike before...they're afraid of me...it really hurts...I put their food on the plate and put it on the table then got mine and left the kitchen when I left I heard them talking normally...why?...I suddenly bumped into Makoto and father but they looked shocked to see me.
"Where are you going?"-father
"To my room to eat breakfast...isn't it obvious?..."
When the kids heard my voice they stopped talking...I felt a tear almost fall if it weren't for Mika who stood in front of me and this made Makoto growl a little but I just ignored them and tugged at Mika's clothes and pulled him with me to my room...I didn't know why but I felt like I knew him from somewhere before...I just...don't know where...or when...but I was sure that I knew him before...
When we arrived at my room I sat down and ate my breakfast then did what I normally do...nothing...I waited for the kids to finish so that I could go and clean up but...30...1 hour and I still didn't hear their footsteps...strange...I stood up but Mika held onto me for some reason and told me to sit down for awhile and wait a little more so I just listened and waited...
"Tomoka...is it true you lost your memories?"-Mika
"Yeah...where'd you heard that from?"
"From the council...it's actually the reason why they sent me here and why this test was made..."-Mika
"Why?"
"They're scared of you being unstable...especially when you're in a vulnerable state of mind..."-Mika
"What do you mean by unstable..."
"*sigh* if other demons knew that you lost your memories that will make other demons craving powers like yours to target you and take that power for themselves. Which will most likely make you lose control...am I right?"-Mika
"..."
I just nodded saying that I understood before I stood up and went to the kitchen when I was there I saw the kids were doing the dishes while Makoto and father were there watching over them but I guess when I opened the door they heard me so they stopped what they were doing and stared at me,I just sighed.
"Sorry for interrupting."
And with that I left them to do what they were doing before I went to the bathhouse instead and cleaned the plate I had there when I was done I went back to the kitchen and again the kids were still there so I just ignored their stares...frightened stares if I may add and put the plate back in its place before I left.