...FANCY HER?!...

Mizuki pov

Finally found you......
Right now i am looking down at the innocent looking Tomoka who until now is still unconscious....I wouldn't blame her I mean I did hit her pretty hard.
Nanami and Tomoe were with the other guy that was with Tomoka and it makes me anxious.....
Does he know about Tomoka? Or did he help her while she was gone here?
But the real question is.....who is he to her?

"Oi Mizuki you can rest while I watch over her."-Tomoe
"I'm fine...."
"*sigh* Look I know you're worried but what if she wakes up and goes all nuts on us....what can you do when that happens?.......Faint because of exhaustion? Of hunger?"
He does make a good point...
"Fine but when she wakes up let me know."
"*fancy British accent*My my do you perhaps fancy my little sister?*evil smirk*"
"*Gulp*Whaaaaaaaat me? Of course not."
"Better not,you know what her job is right?Being an assassin isn't an easy thing and dating one isn't easy either."-Takashi
"Wow when did you get here?"
"He was here when I came here,he just stood behind the door."-Tomoe
"Yes I did and please do not like Tomoka......she made a promise as an assassin that she won't fall in love with anyone."-Takashi
"What?....Why?"
"Because she said so and it was a rule being an assassin........I just hope that she quits......"-Takashi
"But why did she even become an assassin?"-Tomoe
"*sigh* I've said too much so I'll just watch the other guy."-Takashi
"Sure and Mizuki go rest eat or anything."-Tomoe

I nodded and left for the kitchen but questions just keep popping out of nowhere and they are all about Tomoka......wait...maybe I do fan-i mean like her.....damn British accent.....why does it have to be so awesome?!
Anyways~like I said Tomoka....I can't help the feeling inside....I just can't control it.....I have to stop...I have to......try to at least.....
I decided to make a sandwhich and went to my room to take a nap,I laid down on my futon and fell asleep.

Tomoe pov

Huh Mizuki definitely has a thing for my sister,but oh well who cares.
I looked down at my sister and saw her peaceful face which brings back some memories....

Flashback to when they were kids~brought to you by a british guy and fancy accent~

"Tomoe!Tomoe!"
I turned around to see Tomoka running towards me with a huge smile on her cute face.
"What is it?"
"I wanna go to sleep now but I'm scared to be alone in my room."
"Why are you scared inside of your own room?"
"Because it's dark there.....and I get lonely..."
"But I still have some things to do..."
"Pwetty pwease!"
I looked at her to see her giving me that famous dog eyes of hers and just gave in.
"Yay!"
I smiled a little feeling important for once and went to her room,we laid down on her futon and I put my arm under her head so that she can use it as a pillow and she fell asleep right away.
I looked at her and saw her peaceful sleeping face and couldn't help but to fall asleep myself,so we fell asleep and I swear she's the most warmest and most softest thing ever.

Flashback over~

I remember those times where she would search for me and make me feel needed in that house...well there's no use trying to change the way she looks at me now..but I want to make up with her and spend my life with her now that she's here....I lost her twice and I'm not losing her again.

I reached my hand out and touched her forehead suddenly she started to move and slowly started to open her eyes.....i only noticed this now but the once beautiful red color was a blue-ish green color and her hair changed too.......what happened to her....I stood up and left the room and searched for Mizuki,I found him in his room asleep so I woke him up and told him that Tomoka woke up.

When he heard what I said his eyes widened and he quickly rushed to her room with me right behind him,when we arrived we saw her sitting up with one hand on her head and the other pushing her up.
Mizuki went over to her but suddenly her hand was in a redish orange flame so me and Mizuki backed up a bit and waited,but maybe that was a mistake because when her flame disappeared we saw a spear in her hands and her piercing glare that was sent our way.
She stood up and slowly approached us but she fell onto her knees,Mizuki started to slowly approach her but she pointed her spear toward him and made him stop,she was breathing heavily which made me and Mizuki worry more.

She looked up and I swear I saw her eyes change to red then back to it's blue-ish green color.
"Where is my master?"-Tomoka
"Master?Who are you talking about?"-Mizuki
"The person I was with at the park....where is he?"-Tomoka
"He's safe and asleep at the moment."
"*sigh* ugh.....where am I?"
"You're at a shrine."
"Who are you people and why were you following us?"-Tomoka
"Well to make it easy,you're my sister and you've gone missing for quite some time now."
"*blank face*I'm who's who now?"-Tomoka
"My sister that has gone missing."
"Yeeaaaahh......I don't know what you're talking about but I think you've got the wrong person because I don't have a family."-Tomoka
"Yes you do and I'm your older brother!"
"Look I think you've got it wrong....I don't have a family...I was taken in by my master and he's the only one that's taken care of me since."-Tomoka
"No....you're my sister you lost your memories and can't remember any of us....."
"I'm sorry but I really don't know what you're talking about."-Tomoka
"Okok...calm down Tomoe let's let her rest she just woke up right? Lets leave her first."-Mizuki
I nodded and left with Mizuki then went to my room,I can't help but cry knowing that this happened....my only family now has no idea who I am.....if this is a way at getting me for the things I've done then I'm sorry......just give her back...
Eventually I fell asleep but awoke to the sound of things breaking,I ran outside only to see Tomoka breaking everything and her eyes are now a black ball and her movements are like how drunk people move.

She started swaying side to side and almost fell if it weren't for Mizuki who has a bleeding hand,what is happening to her.......

"Mizuki! Are you alright?!"
"I'm fine just take care of her will you?!"-Mizuki
"I'm..sorry.....sorry...."-Tomoka
"Sorry for what?"
Tomoka looked at me with her black pupils and fell onto her knees,she started crying but what shocked me was that her tears were like a blackish-redish color (*hint*what did Akura-ou give her? *winky face*)
And just passed out of course I was worried but Mizuki was more worried,wow he really does fancy her (*winky face*)
"Oi Tomoe help me now!"-Mizuki
"What happened?!"-Takashi

When he looked down his whole face changed from worried to horrified,I looked down as well and saw that her one hand was black so I walked over to them and pulled her sleeve just to see that her whole arm is black now.
I carried her and brought her to her room and took of her top clothing making sure to (pervs) not see her area and looked shocked When I see black markings around her stomach and it keeps spreading in other places.

What the heck? What are these markings? Why are they on her anyways....
"Tomoe! I heard what happened is she alright?!"-Nanami
"I-I d-don't know...."
"Well we can't just sit here and do nothing we have to help her!"-Nanami
"I would have done that if I knew how to help her!"
"Would you guys stop it?! Shouting won't make anything better!"-Mizuki
'Its the first time I've seen him like that....'I thought
*("=them saying something....'=them thinking.)*
"Okok but we have to help her."
"*sigh*Takashi do you know how we can help her?"-Mizuki
He shook his head left to right indicating that even he who's been with her the longest doesn't know how to help her.
Suddenly we heard someone shouting from the other room,I stood up and went to the other room where the other person was with everyone following behind me.
We went in there only to see that he has fallen over..ops...I forgot I tied him to a chair...we saw him trying to break free(break free cause I can't resist it no more~okok I'll stop annoying you reading~) from the ropes but fail miserably.

"Don't just stand there you fools untie me!"-Akura-ou
"Whaaat.... no it's too much trouble..."
"Wait do you know Tomoka?"-Takashi
"Well duh of course I do now untie me and take me to her!"-Akura-ou
"We actually want you to help with something if you know how to..."-Nanami
"Does it have something to do with Tomoka?"-Akura-ou
"Well yeah...you see there's this marking around her body and it keeps spreading...so we need your help..."-Nanami
"Take me to her now!"-Akura-ou
"Okok Tomoe untie him."-Nanami
"Got it."

Ah~and this is where this part ends~Will they solve the problem?what do you think?~
Anyways hope you enjoyed~
Adios~