school?!

Tomoka pov

When I woke up again I saw Takashi sitting down but he was asleep,I found it cute and I decided to walk around and when I went outside of the shrine I saw Mizuki there watering the plants so I decided to have a talk with him.

"Hey Mizuki!"
He turned around and just smiled
"Are you alright? I mean with a wound that big you could have died."
"Nah I'm fine,I'm used to it plus I can't..... I can't feel it..."
"What do you mean can't feel it..."
"I mean I can't feel the pain."
"How is that even possible I mean if I were you I probably would've died of blood loss or something..."
"Heh....but not me...."
"Where did you come from....like where were you before you came here..."
I went over to the house and sat down at the stairs with Mizuki of course.
"Well....I worked as an assassin you should know... I mean I wear a mask and I keep myself hidden at all cost..."
"Yeah...but where's your mask now? Didn't you see it next to your pillow?"
"What...I don't have my mask on?"
I covered my eyes scared that he would see the ma-
"And what's up with the mark around your eyes." He looked at me seriously while I put my head down making sure my hair was covering my eyes.
"Its a curse from....someone.....I used to work for."
"Why did he put a curse on you..."
"Because I always disobeyed him....and he got mad so yeah.....he gave me this..."
"Why do you hide it...?"
"Because I don't want anyone to know....so please don't tell anyone....please..."
"Ok I won't tell but if it gets worse don't expect me to keep it to myself."
I looked at him and smiled and said thanks,when I looked at him I saw him blushing which I have to admit looked adorable.

I pinched his cheeks and said
"You look like a tomato." And with that I stood up and went back inside and looked for my mask,when I found it I put it on and went back out.

Suddenly I see Tomoe and Nanami with Mizuki so I went there hoping Mizuki kept his promise.
When they saw me they smiled and I just looked at them confused but when I looked at Nanami she looked like she was scared of seeing my reaction but that just made me more curious.

Tomoe went to me and pulled me along but I felt disgusted being touched by him so I pulled my arm out of his grasp.
"Please refrain from touching me."
"..." silence.... complete silence filled my ears....it sounded so peaceful but the atmosphere is awkward....
"Just tell me what you want to tell me."
"Right.....um.....we decided that you will go to school with Nanami starting tomorrow....so yeah...."
"....are you serious?"
"Um...yeah I am...."
"Do I get a say in this?"
"No..."
"Really.....school huh....wait.....why do I have to go....can't it be Mizuki or you?"
"Well...Mizuki doesn't want to and I attract too much attention....and since they don't know you you won't attract that much attention...."
"Like hell I wouldn't..... even in this form people are trying to ask me for en-nothing...I'll do it...."
"What were you trying to say?"
"Nothing just some random things."
Suddenly my eyes started to burn so I quickly excused myself after we were done talking and went to my room and went to the bathroom.

When I took my mask off I saw that the mark around my eyes started to grow and I started to see orange markings appearing underneath them,I knew these orange markings.....these are my nine tailed foxes marking.....what is he trying to do.....so I decided that it's time for me to see him...

I went to my futon and laid down,I went to his world and saw him staring somewhere.
"I need some answers..... please...."
"What do you need?"
"Why is your mark appearing on my body....."
"I'm trying to break the curse for you..."
"Well stop it......I don't need your help......"
"You do...you just hav-"
"No! If you do then he'll know I'm here and he'll know about you...and.....and I don't want that...."
"Fine....just come to me if you need me.....please...I don't want you to keep everything to yourself...."
"Its alright if I'm the one who gets hurt but if other people get hurt because of me then.....then I won't just stand there and watch them die.......not....... not again.......I don't want that to happen again....."
"..."
"..."
"Fine...just....you know what to do..."
"Yes I do....and I'll be fine..."
And with that I left,when I was back I saw Takashi there waiting for me at the sliding door. I went over to him and hugged him,he then tensed up a bit until he started to turn around and hug me back.