An Apple A day keeps the doctor away

Today,Jeff is using the internet. Then he saw the quote: " An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

He nodded and started planning on something. What did he plan? I have no idea.

He then continued using the computer and looked around the internet to see his beautiful pictures.

__________
1 week later

Jeff accidentally stabbed his leg and decided to go to Dr. Smiley.
When he entered the clinic,he saw Dr. Smiley tutoring Cathy about Science.

Dr. Smiley noticed him,"Yes? What brings you here?".
Jeff replied,"I got stabbed."

Dr. Smiley raised a brow,"By who?".
"By Jeff.",Jeff answered.

Dr . Smiley: What do you mean.. That you got stabbed by Jeff?

Jeff: That means I was stabbed by Jeff...

Dr. Smiley: Wha--- Oh... -_- You stabbed yourself,correct?

Jeff: Yes I did,bish -3-

Dr. Smiley: Accident or you just did it on purpose?

Jeff: Both :3

Dr. Smiley: -.- impossible

Jeff: It is possible~ :P

Dr. Smiley rolled his eyes and then let Jeff sit down,"I shall prepare my tools.",then went to his drawer to get his surgeon tools.

A few minutes later,Dr. Smiley came back with a cloth,alcohol,needle,thread,and A bandage.

"You are using t-those?",Jeff asked as he started to move back.

"Of course. I need the alcohol to not make the wound infected,I need the thread and the needle to sew back your skin for it is....",then Dr. Smiley looked at his wound,"quite open,I need the cloth to remove the extra blood from your wound,and lastly,the bandage to not let the wound get infected.... Okay,shall we start our... Little operation?"

Jeff started running to the exit but it was blocked by Cathy and Nurse Ann.
"Thought you could get away from the doctor,Woods?",Nurse Ann asked him while smirking as Cathy chuckled at her.

Dr. Smiley looked at Jeff and tsked,"Woods,I really dislike your behavior. It won't hurt... a bit...",he chuckled and started approaching Jeff.

Jeff started sweating dropping and walked backwards but stopped as he hit the wall.
He can't make a run for it at the exit for Cathy and Nurse Ann is guarding it and he can't jump out of the window because it is locked.

Jeff: Sh**.....

ding!

Jeff remembered what he saw at the internet a few days ago...
An apple a day,keeps the doctor away

"Bingo...",Jeff mumbled and started to run to the desk with an apple on top of the books.
When he got the apple,he threw the apple at Dr. Smiley which he got hit at the forehead.

"What was that for,Woods!? sh**.....",Dr. Smiley held his forehead in pain.
Cathy then realized that the apple Jeff used was her apple.

Cathy: NUU!!!! ∏∧∏ *runs to the apple on the floor and cries over it*

Nurse Ann sighed and went to Cathy to comfort her. (Sounds a bit yuri-ish..... Hmm... -.- Nah -3- )

Jeff then looked at them,which they are all on the floor.
*Dr. Smiley holding his forehead,which he threw the apple hard.

*Cathy crying over on one simple apple

*Nurse Ann comforting Cathy

Jeff looked at the exit to see it now free,he ran to it and yelled,"Finally--"
There he fainted because he didn't know he lost blood.

-_-_-_-_-_-
Jeff: *wakes up*

Dr. Smiley then smirked at Jeff,"Thought you could escape,Woods?"

Jeff then looked at his surroundings,he was at the clinic. He then whimpered,"Don't...."

Dr. Smiley: Don't what?-- Ah,you mean that? Haha,How could I do that when you are already good to go.

Jeff: W-what? I am? *starts getting up and feels good* I am! Thanks Doc!

Dr. Smiley: *chuckle* Before you do go... I have something to.. tell you.

Jeff then shivered a bit because of Dr. Smiley's voice getting deeper.

Dr. Smiley: an apple a day,keeps the doctor away means.... If you eat an apple,you will not get sick easily and will not go to the doctor.
Related to what I'll say now is... Stab or harm yourself again and I will surely start the operation... Did I make myself clear,Woods?

Jeff nodded in fear and ran away," I'll not harm myself again or he'll start the operation",he reminded himself.

He was too busy to notice that Jane's knife stabbed his side,"Take that you bastard!",she spat on his face and started walking away.

Jeff: O.O shoot....

He looked at Jane and gritted his teeth,"You little *****!".
Jane giggled evily and looked at him," You know what they say... An apple a day,keeps the doctor away"

Rosa (Pic above, ^^She is also one of meh OCs),Sally,and Lazari: Oooh!

She smiled at the kids," Come on dearies,we don't want to interrupt something,do we?"
The kids shook their head 'no'
"Well,lets go and make some muffins!",she exclaimed and led them to the kitchen. Before she did entered,she removed her mask to her lips and sent Jeff an evil smirk and went inside.

Jeff felt breaths near his ear," What did I told you?"
He looked behind him to see Dr. Smiley.

Jeff: NOOO!!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Poor Jeff XD
Well,you know what they say: An apple a day,keeps the doctor away

heh,well.... Okay XD Too much fun but now I need to finish two more requests.

Bye!