Creepypasta crack 1!

"Jane? Is it true that Jeff watches My Little Pony?",Sally asked Jane.

"Where did you get that idea,Sally?"
"I got it from BEN! *an extreme cute closed eyed smile)"

"He is just joking,my dear. Now go to sleep and we can play when you wake up,okay?",Sally nodded and went to bed then slept.
Jane pecked Sally's forehead and left.
"Say... Lets observe Jeffrey.. Haha",Jane thought.
She got a camera that ze author dropped from above and went to the computer room.

-------
Jeff at the other hand looked around the computer room to see if anyone was in the room but him. Once he knew it was okay he faced the computer,clicked play in Youtube,and watched.
"My little pony,my little pony... Aaaah lala lalaaaaa~ My little pony!~",played in the intro.. Little did he know that Jane was putting it on camera.
But,he was enjoying the fun kids' show. He had that derpy face while watching.

--------
When Jane knew it was enough,she finished the video and left without a sound.

Later:

Jeff woke up from the sound of loud sh#ts and giggles from the living room. So he went there and his face went pale than his skin was.

"Hahahaha!",laughed the pastas together including Slendy :P.

BEN saw Jeff and smirked,"Man! I knew you watched!"
"Oh shut up,midget!",Shouted Jeff.
Jeff then went to the crowd when he saw Jane,he growled,"You stupid woman!"

"Oh! Jeffrey,looks like you gave me a 1000 hits!. Thank you!",Jane said sarcastically then went to the kitchen.
"Oh by the way,Jeffrey.. The fame is all mine! All your fans are now mine! Muahahhahaha!",she added and left.

He then went to his laptop at his room and checked his website.
Top 5 awesome pastas!

Top 1 Jane the killer
Top 2 Slenderman
Top 3 BEN
Top 4 Ticci Toby
Top 5 Jeff the killer

Showed the website.
"NOOO!!!",shouted Jeffrey in his room.
Then Catherine passed by and smiled,"Say,why won't you watch MLP?",she comforted Jeff and gave him her laptop.
"Yay!~",he shouted.
Catherine chuckled and patted his head then left,"Mlp..",she chuckled.

Masky turned the camera to face him," This is Jeff's secret. So I hope you like it."

Powering off

+_-_-_---
Characters: Jane,Sally,BEN,Jeff,the pastas

Directress:
catherineannwaffles

Camera man:
Masky and Hoodie

Fashion Designer:
Trenderman

Please follow,vote,comment ,and share!