Prank Gone Wrong War >:)

Today.. The three men: BEN,Jeff,and Toby are sitting down on the couch at the living room,bored.
"I-Its so boring!~",whined Toby as he twitched.
Ding!!
Rang BEN as he found an idea.
"Say.. Wanna have a prank war?,just the three of us.. ,kay?",he smirked.

Jeff seemed to agree with his idea so did Toby,"Well.. It starts.. at 8 in the morning,now.. Lets get ready!",Jeff exclaimed.
Since it was 5 in the morning,they have 3 hours to prepare.

....
Timeskip -when 3 hours had pass-

BEN decided to attack Jeff the Killer first,so he started to do it at the living room since its Jeff favorite area.

He placed a whoopee cushion underneath the sofa and went inside the Television.
He then watched.

Instead of Jeff it was Jane,who seem to be in a grumpy mood.. That's not good at all,he decided to not get the whoopee cushion for he might get his butt kicked.

A/n: *facepalm* Wrong timing Benny boy.. -_-;

"Ugh!!! If I could only catch up with that stupid victim! I could of killed him already!!!",Jane grumpily yelled and sat down,which made a fart like sound.

Jane then started looking what's underneath the sofa/foam to see a whoopee cushion,"The one who did this will surely get killed!!! Ugh!!",she madly yelled and left,finding who did it.

When the coast was clear,he went out of the television and got a water gun,he smirked,"I guess I will have to do it again hehe."

............
Toby was busy placing a bucket of water on top of the door. When he heard footsteps,assuming it was Jeff or Ben he ran and hid behind the corner.

*Facepalm*
The footsteps belonged to Jane,she opened the door to the kitchen but was greeted by a water bucket over her head and she was soaked in water the bucket contained,"When could this day get any worse.. ",she mumbled,not in anger but in annoyance.

She removed the bucket and dropped it on the floor,"If I know who did this,I'll make them suffer..",she growled and decided to go to her room to change.
(A/n: poor Janey!~ °3°)
.......................
Jeff prepared a nasty prank..
He was near the front door and placed a giant sling shot of a perfect size to shoot a cream pie.
He always knew Toby and Ben usually go outside so why not shoot pies?

Jane was outside waiting for Slenderman and Catherine,for the both of them went out to go shopping.
When she saw them,she ran to them,"Slenderman! Catherine!",she yelled.

"Child,why are you here? You're supposed to be inside.",Slenderman asked her.
"But Slendy! Someone or somebody did horrible things to me! A whoopee cushion under the sofa and a bucket of water fell over me!",she reported.
Catherine was shocked,"How horrible! Well,I should go back to the studio and give E.J,Trenderman,Masky,and Hoodie their groceries they told me after that I could help you. ^^",Catherine smiled.

When they all entered,cream pies went shooting at them on their faces.

-_- were their faces.

"So it was you!",Jane yelled and started chasing Jeff.
Catherine and Slenderman just face dropped and went to the studio.

-_-_-_-_-_-
The three gathered together,"who won?",Jeff asked as he looked like in a bad shape.
"No one,Prank war has failed..",Ben said.

"A-Aw...",Toby whined.
The three instead slept cuddling together which Catherine took a picture off.

D'aawww!

-------------------
Well,Your request is now done @ Shadow_Knightmare.
I finished this exactly at 10:16 pm last night but I posted this at morning which is now.
XD,I know I love staying up late..
Welp.. @ NathasiaWijaya3,your request is up next sooner or later or a day or so.

Well,see ya!
God I am sleepy.. xD