Chapter V

(Author-nim pov.)

      As they entered the loud living room downstairs, they were greeted by a small boy with orange hair. "Hey guys!", exclaimed Jimin as he stood up and walked towards the two young boys. "What are you guys doing?", he questioned as he wrapped his hand around there arms , "Come and join us on the couch". They both laughed at his statement as they were dragged towards the couch, "Wau deoleoun-ah!", they both joked. "Yah, stop that", Jimin said as he understood the joke. As they sat down Jimin went to get drinks. "Sup' guys", Namjoon said as a drunk Seokijin was trying to lick him, "We need to go". "Yeah we see that", said Yoongi as he opened on eye from his slumber. 

    Soon enough, Jimin came with drinks. A strawberry daiquiri for Taehyung, mai tai for Jungkook, highball for Yoongi, americano for Seokjin, paloma for Hoseok, and a martini for himself. "Hey~", Jimin cooed, "I brought the drinks!". He then handed them the drinks individually while placing Yoongi's on the coffee table. "Where's Jin?", he asked as he held Seokjin's drink. "He left with Namjoon", said Jungkook as took a drink from his drink. "Dang it. And I brought his drink!". "So you got all of us drinks, but you didn't bring one for Namjoon?", questioned Hoseok as a took a small sip from his drink. "He's so fucking mean to me, I have jams!", Jimin said annoyed as he sat down next to Yoongi, trying not to wake him. "So, Jungkook makes fun of your height and you don't complain, and you still brought him a mai tai", Hoseok questioned. Jimin took one more sip before he placed his drink on the coffee table before answering his question. "It's cause he's cute", Jimin said with a slight blush. "Yah!", Jungkook exclaimed, "I'm manlier than you, you fucking midget. I bet you bottom while hyung fucks your sorry excuse of an asshole!". Once Jungkook finished his little rant, everyone but Jimin laughed while Yoongi chuckled. "Yah!", Jimin exclaimed as he stood up trying to make himself feel superior, "I bought you the cocktail with my own money you ungrateful brat", Jimin retorted. "Who said you had to buy it for me?", Jungkook said cheekily. 

    After their small bickering, Taehyung decided to calm their little argument. "Yah", he said as he interrupted them, "Stop fighting, you both act like fucking little kids". "Oh, shut up Tae!", Jimin exclaimed, "You always act like a five year old, so shut it". After Jimin's statement, Taehyung started to tear up from the comment since Taehyung is very sensitive than usual when drunk.  "MEANIE!", Taehyung yelled in a mixture of anger and sadness. "Yah", Jungkook said, "Don't cry, Jimin didn't really mean it right Jiminie?". Jimin was stubborn at first, not wanting to apologize because he was angry at the younger. But in the end, he finally broke from constant pressure to apologize the youngest was forcing. "I-Im sowwy Taetae~", Jimn said as he cried too from his overly drunk state. 

    Jungkook realizing both of them drunk, he sighed in annoyance knowing he needed to take one of them home, and was secretly hoping it was Taehyung.  After an hour passed, Jungkook decided that he had enough for one night picked the drunk, sleeping Taehyung bridle style. As he left, he noticed that Jimin needed to be dealt with as well and decided to wake Yoongi and gestured him to take note of the drunk orange man flirting with a lamp before he left. 

     Jungkook carefully crabing his keys from his right pocket trying not drop the slumbering Taehyung. Opened the back door, laying down Taehung gently before siting in the drivers seat. 

      After few minutes, they finally arrived at Jungkook's dorm since Jungkook had no idea where the older lived. As Jungkook entered the empty, and quite hallway of his dorm he heard slight moans coming from a room that's nine steps from his room. Worrying Taehyung might wake up, he speed the paste and opened his dorm room with his key. He then gently laid Taehyung on his bed as he laid himself near Taehyung, turning off the light. Inhaling the beautiful scent of strawberry coming from Taehyung, while taking in the beauty of the older, only the moon's light shining over hem. After he realized that hes been staring for to long; he decide that he'ed seen to much of the latter as he as well drifted off to wonder land. 

--------------------------------------------

Too short, don't like it. I promise that the next few will be longer. I hope.

P.S. 

Vote and comment! <3