Chapter IV

(Author-nim pov.)

      "So~", Jungkook began, "How's life?", he asked after a few moments of silence. Taehyung then turned to him and then back to the sky. "Fine, I guess. I mean.... I finally got what I wished for". Jungkook smiled at the answer, knowing the person he treasured finally achieved his dreams. "You always enjoyed watching cook shows". "Yeah, what about you?", Taehyung asked as he looked over at Jungkook. "Well, I really don't know. I want to be an idol, I've been taking some classes and participated in clubs, but I want to be a cop too", Jungkook said in a little annoyed tone. "Why don't you just take two courses at the same time?", Taehyung questioned. Jungkook laughed at his recommendation, "I'm not that smart, Taetae". Taehyung blushed at the nickname he hasn't heard in years.

     " You seeing anyone?", Jungkook asked as he turned to gaze at Taehyung. As he did, he spotted his beautiful futures. He then looked away as he realized he was staring a little to much. "Ani~", Taehyung responded, "You?", he asked. "Neither, I'm trying to not to get an any serious relationship", he said but then denied the words that he said as he noticed how down Taehung became. "I mean.... that doesn't stop me from falling in love, and maybe date even that person, who I fell in love with", he corrected him self as he looked at Taehyung. 

       After conversing about random subjects, Jungkook decide to ask a rather serious question.  "What was your latest relationship?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung then tensed up at the question not knowing how to answer. He debated on whether he should answer with the truth or lie. "I.... I don't remember". "Your lying, it's pretty obvi", Jungkook said as stared at Taehyung. "The truth Taetae", he said sternly. "Bu-but Kookie~", Taehyung whined cutely, like a little preschooler. "I guess I'll just leave", Jungkook said teasingly as he got up from his chair. "Wait!", Taehyung exclaimed, "Promise you won't ignore me? You won't hate me?". Jungkook was comfused, yet concerned. He sat back down where he was and started at Taehyung, promising he would never do such a thing. After building enough strength to open up, he spoke. "I.... I use to, have sex with a lot of people back then", Taehyung said in shame, at the verge of crying. Jungkook was shocked yet angry with all the men he has slept with. Although, he new that he shouldn't make a big deal about, since he new Taehyung was uncomfortable just from coming out. "I bet your grossed out", Taehyung said as a tear escaped from his eye. Jungkook felt bad for his childhood friend, and felt as he needed to comfort him. "It's okay... you babo", Jungkook said as he wiped the tear away. Despite the fact that Jungkook was took a back a little when he heard that, he couldn't just ignore him, especially since they barely met for so long. 

     After Jungkook finished comforting his friend he asked a 'serious' question. "Now", he started, "Could you... tell me who the people you had sex with?", Jungkook asked with a small smile. Taehyung then giggled at his question, knowing exactly what he would do to the guys that fucked him. "Ani~", Taehyung said cutely, "If I do tell you, you'll just try to kill them". Jungkook laughed as Taehyung guessed right, "Would that be bad?". Taehyung giggled once again, which made Jungkook melt from the inside. "Aigoo~", Taehuyng said as he pinched Jungkook's cheeks, "Your cute!". "Yah!", Jungkook exclaimed, "I'm manly as fuck", he pouted. Taehyung laughed at his statement, finding it cute the way he said it, "Yeah sure, I've seen manlier men than you Kookie". Jungkook simply pouted, not wanting to argue at the moment. 

   "Oh, where is your restaurant?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung let out a long sigh as he stared up at the sky, "It's a cafe, only a few minutes away from your uni. It's really nice, I even have those orchids that look like birds from the garden in my old house, the white egret, but it's only a pair". "Whats it called?", Jungkook asked as he too stared at the sky. "It's called Run". "Oh really, I should visit sometime". "How are you paying for uni?", Taehyung asked. "Well, I got scholarships and I'm looking for a job".

    "Where do you live?", Jungkook asked as turned to look at Taehyung, noticing his pink plump lips. 

     "I live in a bungalow, ****-****-***".

     "I live in the dorms that the college provide", Jungkook said as he turned his gaze away, noticing that Taehyung was beat red, and feeling accomplished he could make the younger blush.  

    "Where did you go?", Taehyung asked as he realized that this whole time, Jungkook as been gone and he did not know where the latter had gone. 

    "Pardon?". 

     "Where did you leave off to?". 

    "I left to Seoul", Jungkook said as he sighed. "Why? Did you miss me?", Jungkook said as he smirked. "No!", Taehyung denied as he blushed sightly.  "You look cuter when you blush", Jungkook said as he went and pock Taehyung's cheeks. "Yah!", Taehyung exclaimed, "I'm leaving", Taehyung said as he left, arms crossed while pouting. "Aww~", Jungkook  said, "Is my baby boy angry?", the younger teased. Taehyung flushed at the new nickname. "Only if I can call you daddy", he said as he left the room. "Mwo!", Jungkook exclaimed as he blushed, "What does that mean!?", he yelled as he ran after him.

--------------------------------------

I hate this chapter!!!!!!!!

;(