Part Ø: Thank you

Hey, guys! Read to the end for shoutouts!
Alright, so first off an apology-

Sorry, I have not been quite as active with this book. It's just I posted so many parts in that one week, I was taking a break and started to work on a few others-

Btw if you wanna check those out I wrote a Lisanna's Revenge, a parody of Lucy's Revenge if you dislike Lucy or ship NaLi you might like it! And I also started an Anime Rant's book, so please check those out if you have time!

But I truly apologize for not being active on this story, but you guys probably know me well enough to know I'm bad at consistent updating.😭❤️ I have planned to write a couple more soon, I just don't know when I'll write and publish them because of my bad not updating habit lol but know that I do plan to write more for you guys so please stay tuned and thanks for the patience.

NEXT
A HUGE FREAKING THANK YOU! I love each and every one of my readers and I honestly from the bottom of my heart have to thank all of you for allowing my story to hit 10,000 reads! All the lovely votes, funny and sweet comments, and readers that have given me support towards this book- thank you so much and you guys inspire me to keep writing and I try my best to give you all a story that you'll love and enjoy!

So, with that being said, I have a few shoutouts for some people who have followed, supported, and helped me and just some kind people all around.

BeMySecretShhhhh - I remember she was some of my first comments on this story. She was so sweet and commented on almost every part, she's so supportive and I appreciate it!
Natsumi_Dragneel123 - Omg, I absolutely love Natsumi-san because of how encouraging she's been! Thank you so much for all the support!
vampirelover9 - I wanna thank you for all the nice and hilarious comments you've put on this story! - I won't forget Rogue's Smexy Ponytail XD

And so many others! So like I said, I really appreciate all the love and comedy you guys give and you make this book so enjoyable to write and I've reached my first goal of 10k on Wattpad.

Much Love,

Syd-chan~