First Day

A/N
Hey, guys! This is my first "x reader" so go easy on me. I'd like any criticism for improvement and let me know if you have any ideas, I'd be happy to take them! And young readers, it has a couple curse words!
~~~
(Y/N) P.O.V
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

I smashed the "snooze" button on my alarm clock and fell back asleep.

I'd woken up... Again. "8:00am" read on my clock. I blinked sleepishly a couple times and realized what time it was. I jumped out of bed and slid into the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my hair, teeth, and washed my face. I quickly put my (H/L), (H/C) hair into its signature style and ran down the stairs of my small two story house. I shoved some toast into my mouth and grabbed my already packed bag and sprinted out of the house. Luckily, I'd already layed out my clothes and packed my bag ahead of time... But I had to hurry. What impression is it gonna be being late on the first day of your new school?

• TimeSkip •

I slammed the door open to my homeroom and right after the bell rang. I was panting with my hands on my knees, when suddenly a angry figure with crossed arms stood before me. I looked up to find my angry homeroom teacher, Ms. Scarlet. She looked a little young to be a teacher, but its whatever...

She coughed and the talking class now looked up at her. I caught my breath and stood beside her nervously in front of the room.

"Class, this is (Y/N). She recently transferred here and I expect respect. (Y/N), would you like to tell us anything about yourself?" I raised an eyebrow at her and turned back to the class.

"Yeah, why not... I'm (Y/N), I like music, art, anything creative really. I'm pretty loud, honest, and amazing, if I do say so myself and-" she cut me off.

"Okay, that's enough, you may take your seat back there." She pointed to a seat in the back. It was in between a boy with blonde hair, and a girl with cat like ears, brown hair, and red marks on her face. I walked down the isle of desks and took my seat.

Oh, why... These two look like trouble makers... The girl is wearing a bra and the boy is wearing a crop top! Although, he does make it work... I thought quietly to myself.

"You have five more minutes before homeroom ends, so chat away, and Natsu and Gray!" She caught a boy with pink hair and a boy with ink hairs' attention. "You start a fight today, and its detention the rest of the week!" They looked disappointed and just glared at each other.

"Hi! I'm Millianna!" The brunette snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, hi." I responded back bluntly. "May I call you, Milli-san?" I asked her politely. I adored giving new friends nicknames. It's meh thing.

"Oh, sure! It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)-chan!" She grinned happily at me. She seemed nice.

"How annoying..." The blonde rested his head on his hand. He then turned to me.

"I'm Sting. Hope your not as annoying as her." He smirked at me. Dang... He's cute...

"I'm not annoying!! If anyone's annoying, its you and your side comments!" She yelled back.

"Hey, he's just bein' honest, though I don't think your annoying. I like loud." I smirked at the blonde and he just frowned.

"Tsk, whatever..."
~~~
"Hey, before class starts, would there be a volunteer to show (Y/N) around school? You know, help her with the basics?" Ms. Scarlet asked the class and a few raised their hands. "Hmm... How about you, Minerva?" She pointed to a now smirking ink haired girl.

"It'd be my pleasure..." She spoke deviously, and it scared me, but she seemed cool.

"Hmph, I wanted to!" Another long haired brunette spoke. "Cana (A/N, get it?! XD) at least tell her about things around town and extra curricular activities? Stuff like that? PLEASSSE?" She begged.

"Ugh... Alright, fine." Ms. Scarlet agreed. I loved her long red hair, it was really gorgeous. It's almost better than my hair... Almost.

She turned around to look at me. "I'm Cana Alberona. Pleased to meet 'cha." She grinned widely at me.

"Same here, Cana." I couldn't help but to smile back. So far, I'm doin' alright, dad...
~~~

After class, the bell rang for lunch. It was much earlier here than at my old school. Hm... I don't really have anyone to sit wi- my thoughts were cut off by the sound of Millianna's voice.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan! Over here!" She waved at me from a table that had Minerva, Cana, and herself sitting at it. It seemed everyone, except Cana and I, bought their lunch.

"Okay, here's the deal. Over there..." Minerva pointed to a table with all feminine girls. "Are the side hoes. They do nothing but date playboy's and other stuff that would ruin your innocence..." She finished. Ew... I thought about what she meant.

"Those are the jocks, cheerleaders, and other populars. I used to be one, but some girl thought she could try me so I quit." She said bluntly.

I noticed Sting was over at that table and it made me sad. He had his arm around some girl with short light blue/whitish hair. "Hm..." Cana seemed to notice me staring and thinking.

"Oh, Sting and Yukino are dating. Sting's not quite as mean as the other jocks, but he can still be rude at times."

"And don't get me started on his girlfriend..." Millianna added. I smiled at their comments.

"Well, that's nice to know I guess. Is he y'know..." I leaned in to whisper to the three girls. "A man thot or playboy?" I hated using those terms. As careless as I am, I said it anyway. They laughed and shook their heads.

"Nah, he's only had a couple girlfriends. Minerva and Yukino. He doesn't seem interested in any others." I laughed uncontrollably at the pairing with Minerva and Sting who acted completely different. Minerva stared at me angrily while Cana and Millianna laughed at me laughing at Minerva.

"Are you... Serious?!" I managed to get out in between giggles and she pulled out her smartphone and started texting.

"Yeah, yeah... It was years ago, so don't get a big head about it, alright? It's over, and even I'm embarrassed to have ever liked the blonde." She talked bluntly, but I still laughed a little. The rest of lunch I got to know all of them and they got to know me. It was an all-round good day, until...

I got up to go throw my leftovers and eaten food away when I accidentally tripped... Not only did chips and soda fly all over the steaming Yukino, but I just had to fall into her boyfriends arms...

A/N
Sorry if this chapter was sorta short and sucked, next couple chapters I'll try to make longer and better. Don't forget to comment, vote, and keep reading! Thanks, much!