Mistress Chapter 4: More Fourth Generation Dragon Slayers?!

A/N
Hey, guys! I'm sorry! You know I'm terrible at updating😭. Please forgive me! But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to comment, vote, all that good stuff!
~~~
(Y/N)'s POV
"Why does Wendy matter? Also, I'm here now, so Gajeel was just bait right? So you can let him go now." I tried to convince her subtly.

"Don't get so worked up, I just thought her powers were interesting that's all! And he wasn't just bait. I had to use him for energy."

"W-What? Why?!" I stepped forward.

"To activate the rest of the 4G Slayers! These slayers have to have their powers implanted into them. Lucky enough you were the daughter of the original so yours were natural." She explained nonchalantly.

"Daughter..? Wait, this parent stuff doesn't make since! My mom was killed by one, but you are one and claim your my mom.. Mind explaining?" I crossed my arms with a displeased look on my face.

"Oh, that." She sighed and rested her head on her fist. "Well, I am your real mom, I threatened and blackmailed a Dragon Slayer for him to tell everyone he killed me or I'd kill him, basically faking my own death. Then I dropped you off at your fathers home, I never liked that man, and he put you in Fiore High when you were old enough, and here you are now. Just a bunch of fake deaths and framing honestly. It took a lot of work to plan all that stuff, y'know." She shrugged.

I glared at her face and sighed. "Well, you sure are evil aren't you, mom?" I said, although I didn't think of her as one.

"And what do you mean implant powers?" I asked, revising back to the other conversation.

"Oh, I chose their powers. I used Gajeel's magic energy to create them. Plus some of my own. Mainly his though.. Anyway, your friend, Akarui, was a prototype. And pretty successful, too many feelings though. Gross. But I in fact, will activate them right now. There's no need to keep them away anymore, they're all ready to go!" She smirked excitedly and I looked uninterested.

"One more question!" I interrupted her revealing of the other 4G Dragon Slayers and she looked annoyed. "What about Ginga?" Ginga turned his head to me in surprise that I remembered about him.

"Oh, he's my child too."

"WHATTTTTTTT?!!!!! That means.. You're my.. Onii-san!" I died and came back to life.

"D-Don't call me that! It's embarrassing!" He squinted. "Being your brother is even more embarrassing though!" He argued.

"Hey! Says the one who was trying to comfort me about Gajeel!" I shouted back.

"Was not! I said that without thinking!"  He said becoming flustered.

"Thank gosh! I thought you had a crush on me or something! Your redness is just embarrassment." I said relieved.

"What?! No way! And hey, I'm not that bad." He flattered himself and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys argue like siblings too.. I should've never had two kids.."

"What was that?!" We shouted at the same time.

"N-nothing, my children! Let me just show you the other slayers!" She waved her hands defensively.

"No way, she avoided the subject.." I said in disbelief.

"She does know we heard her right..?" Ginga said aggravated.
~~~
"Okay, revealing the other 6 Dragon Slayers.! Starting with.. Ai, the Love Dragon Slayer!" She made jazz hands. The pinkette stepped out.

 The pinkette stepped out