Shattered

Sienna's POV:

I awoke from my slumber, looking like a disaster; as per usual. My sister always tells me that I look amazing, but I can tell that she is just being sarcastic. She always has that smirking look on her face so I just know. I poked my head into her room, where her funny sign saying her name 'Lexi' hung up on her door, because she still didn't want to take it down, and saw her sleeping. Yes! I thought, this is my chance to sneak downstairs and have breakfast without her knowing that I am awake. I crept down the hallway, knowing luck probably wouldn't go my way, and one of the floorboards would creak, but it was completely fine. I had my breakfast, and shot up the stairs as soon as I heard her music beginning to play.

By the time I had jumped into bed and scooted myself under my covers, I was panting because I was so out of breath. I really need to take a trip to the gym, I thought. My sister opened the door, and in her naturally really girly voice said, 'Are you awake yet Sienna?' I groaned, as her voice typically annoyed me to the brink of insanity. She was younger than me by 8 years (I was 21, and she was 13), but as much as she annoyed me, I loved her even more. She is not just my sister, she is my best friend. We have been together through everything, through our parents accident, through the funeral which I still remember to this day, through all the classical breakups, and through watching the cliché  romance movies that still somehow make you cry and make you look like a panda (girls you understand me).

We stuck together like glue, but we were always sore thumbs in the crowd. Just the pathetic little girls who lost their parents when they were young. But we did not care, and we stuck up for each other, and did everything together even if we didn't want to. Because we were scared. We were scared we were going to lose each other, like we lost our parents that night. It was a normal night, one where we thought everything was going to be okay, and they would come home perfectly fine. But it didn't turn out that way. They were going to dinner, to one of those fancy restaurants that they had finally saved up enough money to go to. But they never came back home. We wondered why all evening. We couldn't sleep, and just didn't know what to do with ourselves. So we decided, lets watch the TV. It would be normal, and would make us feel less frightened. It did the exact opposite. It shattered our hearts into pieces. Delivered to us on a silver platter was a destroyed car. Our car.

Lexi's POV:

And it was in the side of a building. Completely torn apart. They had never even made it to the restaurant. I was 7, my older sister 15. Our jaws had dropped, and we did not know what to do, until the knock on the door came. It was the police department, rushing in, comforting us. We became friends with one of the police officers, and she has been kind of like our mother figure ever since then. Checking up on us, giving us money when we needed it most (since she still had a family of her own). My sister got a job at a shop as a bartender, just to keep us afloat.

We have looked after ourselves all our lives, and I aspire to be like my sister. She is always so calm, she never handles a situation in the wrong way. She is so much more mature for her age. And all I do is sit at home and watch Teen Wolf. There is this character that I love. His name is Stiles. My sister already knows that I have a huge crush on him, as I rattle on about him for hours on end. His real name is Dylan O'Brien, he is 24, and he is just perfect. FOR MY SISTER!!

It would be absolutely amazing, they should so meet one time. I would love, love, love if my sister met him. It would be a dream come true. We need a little bit of hope in our lives, and he is my sister's only hope.

-----

Thank you for reading this one guys!

How do you think the two of them are going to meet? Leave a comment down below!

Love you guys!

Sophie <33