Thanks For The Memories

"

The mission was immposible and I knew it... But I never told anyone. Expect for Eren. I would go to him with my problems and he would come to me with his. I cared for the brat. But didn't tell him. Until the mission came and I never got to...."

-Levi Ackerman

"I liked Captain Levi, always have. We were really really good friends...but I wanted to be more. But I was way too scared and didn't want to ruin our friendship. I was going to tell him how I felt after the mission.....but the darkness swallowed me whole.."

-Eren Jager

<><>><><><><><><><><><>

"The mission is clearly immposible!!" Levi said angerly to Eren.

"Why is that?" Eren said calmly.

He knew Levi got a slight temper when talking about missions or anything that has to do with Erwin.

"Too many titans and not enough soilders...." He sighed and sat down on the bench infront of Eren's cell.

"Captain...just dont stress about it ok? Everything is going to be just like any other mission..ok?" Eren said his eyes sparkling with light.

"Ok, brat.."

Just then Hanji busted thought the door. Out of breath and sweating.

"What is it four eyes?" Levi said still sitting down infront of Eren.

"E-Eren has been moved o-over to Erwin!" She smiled.

Levi's eyes widened and Eren felt his stomach drop. Eren felt a little worried..

"W-What!?" Eren said with concern in his voice.

"I wont allow this. The judge told me to watch him and thats my job! To protect him! Now you can run back and tell Erwin that he is not watching over Eren! Now go!!" Levi said to Hanji.

Hanji ran out of the room. Grumbling to herself. Eren looked over at Levi.

"Thank you..." he said with the softest smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Levi and Eren rode alongside each other. Eren was a little worried. But everyone is on a mission. Levi looked around to keep his mind off the mission and titans. Out of nowhere a abnormal titan came running in from the side kicking Levi, Eren and their horses flying. Luckily Levi landed on the ground. But Eren's horse landed on Eren. Squishing him to death. Levi got up quickly sore all over. He ran over to Eren. Eren was trying to push the horse off but it was no use.

"Levi go!!!" Eren begged.

"No! Im not leaving you behind!!!" Levi said straining to get the horse off of Eren.

"Its no use Levi!!! Just go! The titans are coming!! Please go!!"

"No!! Eren I can't leave you behind!!!"

The Hanji came up riding on her horse. Eren quickly kissed Levi before Hanji took him away.

"No!!! Eren!!! No turn around!!!! We can't leave him!!! Eren!!" Levi yelled trying to get loose.

The abnormal titan picked up Eren slowly.

"No!!!! Eren!!!!"

Levi watched the horror show that played right infront of him. The titan swallowed him whole. Levi could feel anger and sadness burning in him.

"No!!!!"

Levi finally got loose from Hanji's grip. She let him go cause she knew it was too late.....

"I write this letter to my dear lover. The brat with beautiful sea green eyes and chocolate brown hair. I miss you very dearly...nothing is the same without you. I can't sleep nor eat. Nothing is going right anymore. Please come back to me. We had so many memories....I love you.."

-Levi Ackerman