♡ fake justice

2 am, seoul police station ---

jungkook rushes inside, making sure no one sees him. "anyone here?"

there sits a bored looking policewomen, who seems uninterested in jungkook's questions, until he removes his mask.

"ju-jungkook from bangtan?" she stutters.

"the only one." he smiles, "where's the head?"

"i-i'll tell him to come out."

2:15 am, seoul polic station ---

"what's wrong, kid?" the chief huffs, tried.

"have you heard about the shooting of one of the people here in seoul? namely, song yina?"

the chief scares away for a second but then clears his throat. "no."

jungkook sighs. he has to do it the wrong way. he takes out his wallet and hands the chief three 100,000₩ notes. "please tell me."

the chief feels indesicive but then he knows he needs the money, so he sighs. "the mother... she tried to run away with another man, and the yina girl's father found out. and when the mother and her boyfriend went back to their house to collect the remaining, the father killed the mother and her boyfriend. he hurt yina too."

jungkook feels a lump in his throat, "how did he kill them? where is she?"

"stabs to the heart and neck. six times each. and yina had been threatened to see the whole thing. she managed to call the police before getting hurt herself. she was stabbed in the right leg."

"where is she?" tears form in his eyes.

"that, i don't know. i'm sorry, kid. after we cleaned the scene, protection services took her. she's 17, you know."

jungkook leaves and when he reaches his dorm, he falls to the floor, legs curling up and tears falling.