Chapter 1. Part 1. the Ruins

© This au belongs to me. Undertale belongs to Toby fox
by Lucarn Anderson

The skyline peaks through a hole from the rocky ridges lighting an underground town. A golden wisp flutters by leaving a transparent yellow and orange trail behind. Everything seems to be in rubble but a few pieces of building left standing. The town was drowned in silence and still. There were no signs of life except the gold butterfly floating down toward the center of town. It rested on top of a sign pointing to five different paths labeled Ruins, Snowdon, Waterfall, Hotland, and then the Castle. The little creature soon started heading down the path labeled Ruins.
Once it reached the end of the path it was faced with a battle between a teenage girl who was wearing a golden and silver sweatshirt and a deformed beast. The beast looked like some sort of old tattered dummy. The girl was putting up a good fight but it was obvious she wouldn't be able to keep it up. The wisp stayed there flapping it's wings a few moments before heading down another path leading deep into the ruins.
Eventually on the way it ran into a goat humanoid in a silver dress. One of her horns was replaced with a steam chimney. She turned round and greeted the butterfly, "oh hello there little creature. What you doing here?" The little wisp just fluttered there with a golden glow. It seemed to communicate in a way she could understand. The goat women looked to the side and sighed. "Another attack huh? I better go save them before they become infected too." She bolted off toward the fight as the golden glow trailed behind her.