Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."

Начните с самого начала

            Putting my clothes back on, Tiffany shot me a confusing look. I shrugged and grabbed her chin to kiss her lips. “Thanks babe.” She’d get over it.

            As I began walking away, I heard her start to cry. I froze and wondered if I should turn around and go back to her, console her or something… nah, I’m good.

------- 

            I was the biggest mother fucking asshole. As I held Sophia in my arms I couldn’t even bring myself to accept that fact that I had almost left her like I did Tiffany. If I hadn’t been such a douchebag maybe some things could’ve been different…

-------- 

            It’d been two months since I had seen Tiffany and she had constantly been bothering me trying to get a hold of me. Why can’t the bitch just accept the fact that she got fucked and leave me alone? On the fifth ring I begrudgingly answered.

            “What?” I spat into the phone.

            I heard her start to cry. “Justin…”

            “Tiffany are you seriously still upset over what happened? Get the fuck over it. I made a bet to fuck you and I won. It’s not that big of a deal.” Jesus this girl wanted me so bad. I chuckled at the thought.

            “I’m fucking pregnant you asshole!” I heard her burst into tears.

            What? This can’t be happening.

            I dropped the phone and slowly sunk to my knees. I couldn’t feel any part of my body. What the hell was I going to do? The fame, everything I ever worked for was going to be destroyed by this. What the fuck did I do? I picked up the phone and brought it close to my ear.

            “How the hell are you pregnant?” I gritted my teeth, trying to hold it together.

            “Maybe the fucking condom broke Justin, did you ever think of that?”

            The condom broke? No, no way. I’ve always been careful with that. I’ve always tried to prevent this from happening.

            “Tiffany, shit. What the hell are you going to do? What the hell am I going to do? I can’t be a part of this pregnancy Tiffany, I can’t. I’ve worked too hard for everything in my life. How do I even know it’s mine?”

            I heard her laugh into the phone. “Yeah I thought you’d ask that dumb fucking question that’s why I’m asking for a paternity test so I can show you I’m not a slut and that it’s yours. You’re a fucking asshole.”

            She was such a bitch. I couldn’t stand her. I mean it was probably mine, but before I made any decisions I was going to need proof.

            “Yeah well you’re a fucking bitch and it didn’t take much for you to give it up to me and scream my name so I wouldn’t doubt that you’d do it for someone else. I’ll take the god damn paternity test but I refuse to be a part of this.” I slammed the phone down and angrily got in the car.

-------- 

            Fuck. I can’t even think about the whole situation. Sophia, oh my god Sophia. She was going to hate me forever. I wanted to tell her so bad, I should’ve just told her on the rocks. I wanted to tell her but I couldn’t. I really couldn’t…