Detention ( Taehyung)

Dedicated for BTS_531_

Park Hyun Bi POV

"Detention. After class." Miss Wenny, our English Teacher say. I sigh. This is my third time in this week and this is all because of Taehyung. Cant he find someone else to pick up a fight. Why must me? I am tired to sit in a detention class for 3 hours. I have other work to do!

"We will meet again love." Taehyung say and wink. "Erghh." I rolled my eyes and go to the toilet.

I take the bubble gum that stick on my hair. It is Taehyung who did this. Thats why i feel mad and without thinking i throw my food at him and suddenly it become a food fight.

Although i hate Taehyung for being a jerk and always cause me a lot of trouble, i have a tiny space for him. But that tiny space is become bigger day by day which is....i love him. I know its a cliche things when a guy bullied a girl and that girl will fall in love with that guy. But i dont know it can happend to me.

I sigh and wash my face. Suddenly three girls come in the toilet. I just ignore them. One of the girl lock the toilet door.

"Because of you he had detention again." One of the girl...Wendy say. I know this will come out. This slut think that Taehyung love her and she thinks that she looks hot in those ugly make up.

"He is the one that pick up a fight." I reply calmly. "It will not happend if you not appearing in front of him! Stop following him!" She scream and i think she has a loudspeaker in her throat.

"Excuse me?Appearing in front of him? He is the one that always find a way to annoyed me."

I reply and smirk. Suddenly i feel a pain at my face...she just slaps me. Then the pain move to my stomach. Its hurt so much. They didnt stop kicking and punching me. I know blood is all over my body right now.

"Stay away from him!" Wendy yell

Then they left with those ugly laugh. I lay down. Tears start to fall. I didnt deserve Taehyung. I know. I cant love him because i will hurt not only physically but also my heart. Because Taehyung look me as a toy to play for fun.

I look at the watch. Omo! I am late for the detention! I struggle myself to get up and walk to the detention class. Everyome had gone home. So nobody will look at me with this bruises.

But Taehyung? Nah...he never care. He is the reason i become like this.

I am about to enter the class when i look the teacher is not around. Maybe she is going outside for a while. I enter the classroom. Wendy is here to.

Clinging at Taehyung's arm. She looks at me with smirk but Taehyung looks at me with shock.

I ignore their eyes and go to a place and sit there. Laying my head on the table. I am tired. "What happend to you?" Taehyung ask and sit infront of me.

"Nothing." I reply." Baby. Dont bother her. Lets go." Wendy say and when she about want to hold Taehyung's arm he immedietly slaps her at face. Until blood can be seen at her lips.Wendy gasp.

"I know you did this to her! I said so stop hurting the one that i love!" The one that he love? Taehyung yell and after saying that he carry me bridal style and bring me to the nurse room. He take the first aid kid and clean the bruises my face. "Why you didnt fight back?" He ask. "They are too many" i reply. "Dont make me worried. " he say. I feel confuse.

"I love you." He say. "I love you too." I reply. He looks shock."Sorry because i hurt you and bully you. I dont know how to confess because i scared that you will reject me. But i know now...that you love me too." He say. We smile at each other. I love him so much...

Sorry for the typo and hope you like it ^^

Vote and comment