He Hates Me( Jungkook)

Dedicated to Jiyeon-ssi
Vanesa POV

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!!" I sream my lung out. "Serve you right!" Jungkook say and stick his tongue out.

I sigh. You will regret Jungkook! I take all of the books that had been messed on the floor. Jungkook bumb into me on purpose and make all of the book that i hold drop. He likes to do that and we often fight each other.

We never talk properly to each other even once. I put all of my books inside the locker.

I go to my classrooms and rolled my eyes when i see him. Sitting on my desk with his leg cross and those ugly smirk on his face.

"Dont disturb me." I say. "Auww...my jagi looks mad..but i still love you jagi." He say. I really want to slap him right now.

If only he knows....

When he said that...my heart feel hurt...because i know he didnt mean it.

I like him. For a long time. But he likes to pick fight with me. Which i think..he hates me.

"Please..i dont want to fight." I say. "Who wants to fight? You are my jagi..so i want treat you well." Jungkook say and look directly at my eyes.

Dont fall for his trap. He just want to annoyed you. He didnt mean what he is saying, Vanesa. I said to myself.

"Dont disturb me!" I say coldly. He smirks. "Ow..you make me sad." He say and suddenly he puts both of his palm at my cheeks.

"My beautiful jagi, Vanesa." He say. I feel happy. Your crush say you are beautiful but when i think he just play around..... i feel hurt. I push his hand roughly.

"Leave me alone." I say.

"Venesa!" A husky voice say. I turn to look at the owner of the voice.

"Taehyunggie oppa!" I yell in excitement and hug him.

"Miss me?" He ask. "Ofcourse oppa. I miss you so much." I say.

"Since i am here and your class will start in 30 minutes, lets have a drink at the cafe. We can have a chat." He say. I nod happily.

When i am about to walk with Taehyung oppa, Jungkook suddenly grab my wrist.

"Who is he?" He ask coldly.

"None of your business." I say.

"Yes it is. I ask again...who is he?" Jungkook ask and now a bit harsh and he tigthen his grip on my wrist but it not that hurt.

"Whats wrong with you? Like you must care." I say.

"You are my jagi so i must know. Dont make me jealous babe." He say.

"Since when i am your jagi." I ask but everything froze. Butterflies grow wildly in my stomach. Jeon Jungkook...just kiss me.

I can hear Taehyung oppa gasp.

"Since now. You think i said all that because of joke? No! I mean it. I pick up fight with you because i love you Venesa. I mean al of what i say. I want you to be my jagi." Jungkook say.

I still froze. I cant believe it.

"It seems like my younger sister now have a boyfriend." Taehyung oppa a.k.a my brother say.

"Y..y...younger sister? She is your sister!" Jungkook seems shock.

Taehyung nods. "I will left you guys. Have fun" he say and left me with Jungkook.

"So...i'm sorry because of that misunderatand." I say and clearing my throat.

"No..its okay. If not because of that i will not confess and become a coward. I scared you will fall for another guy" jungkook say.
"I thought u hate me because you likes to disturb me. Actually...i like u too." I confess.

"Be my jagi. This is real. Not playing around." He say.

"Of course i want to be your jagi."

Sorry for typos and broken english..hope u like it

Vote and comment...