Hero ( Jungkook)

Dedicated for Elly_Kimberly

Elly POV

"You must take care of yourself. You are the heirs of Kimberly's company.So many people will take advantage on you. Arasso?" My mom say
I nod. This is the same words she always said to me.

I go to school and of course my driver fetch me. Everyone will politely bow at me since i am the heirs of the Kimberly's company, one of the biggest company in the world.

But i didnt feel proud. I didnt have friends or boyfriend. They scared to be around me. Which i feel bad about it.

I go to the class and class is about to start. I can cime to school late. No teacher will dare to give me detention. Even the teacher scared of me. I wish i have a normal life.

"Class..today we have new student. His name is Jungkook." The teacher say and a boy stand beside him smiling and showing his bunny teeth.

Cute...i thought.

"But there is no empty place." The teacher say. Actually..i sit alone. Like i say...nobody want to sit besides me.

"I can sit besides Elly." Jungkook say and everyone gasp. Including me. Finally, there is someone that want to sit beside me. He walk to me and sit.

He smiles at me. "Hye Elly. Long time no see." He said. I feel confuse. "Did we meet before." I ask. "Duh, i am Kookie. Your childhood friend!" He exclaim."

Then memory hit me. "Kookie! You look very different." I say. He is my childhood friend and he moves to Australia when we are 5.

"Lets go home together." He said.

I nod and smile.

I have friend.

♥♥♥♥♥

Finally....we can go home. I tell my driver that i want to walk with Jungkook. He hesistant to let me at first but i always win.

"So, how your life now?" Jungkook ask.

"Same. Being a heirs of a big company is difficuilt. " I say. "I understand." He say.

"Ice cream?" He ask when he sees an ice cream shop. I nod.

He order the ice cream and i wait for him.

When suddenly a black van appear. There are 2 guy drag me into the van.

"Kookie!" I yell. He looks at my direction. He widen his eyes in shock. suddenly i cant see him. He dissapear like a ghost but a second later he is besides me. Puching one of the guy that holding me. But its too late. The guy has me in his hand and now i am in the van. Feeling scared. The van start to move very fast.

Suddenly i can see Jungkook infront of the van. He is crazy or what? He wants to kill himself.

"Just hit him!" The guy that hold me said. The van move faster and i close my eyes. I'm scared to look that they will hit Jungkook.

But its not that. Jungkook stop the van using his hand. He didnt look hurt at all.Like its not logic.

He punch the driver.

The guy besides me take out his gun and get out from the van. Before that guy want to shot Jungkook he suddenly dissepear..again but a second later, he appear infront of that guy and punch him rapidly until he collapse.

Jungkook looks at me. "Are you alright?" He ask. "What...what are those?" I ask. I am scared. Human cant do that. Its not logic.

He sigh. "I have superpowers when i am 6. After i move to Australia. I dont know but it comes suddenly. Dont worry. I didnt harm people. I protect people expecially you." He said.

"What do u mean?" I ask.

"Elly...i love you. Since we are childhood. " he confess. My eyes start to water.

"I love you too. Since we are childhood too." I say.

"Be my girldriend?"

I nod happily and he peck my lips.

First time i did this....i hope its okay and you can imagine it...i dont know how to describe the powers