I love her part 2

Dedicated to Wondercas

2 years later

Y/N POV

"Oppa,lets eat. I am hungry." I say and hug his arm.

He stares at me with cold gaze. He then slowly remove my hand from his.

"Whats wrong oppa?" I ask. He is different lately. He keeps avoiding me and he being cold around me. Not like before. He changes such of sudden.

"I cant do this anymore. I am sorry (y/n). I dont love u anymore. Lets break up." I feel my heart shatter into pieces.

"Oppa! Why? Did i do anything wrong? Please dont do this to me." I beg. I try to hold his hand but he yank my hand.

"Are you deaf?! I dont love u anymore." He yell.

I just can cry.

"Its been 2 years we in a relationship. Now u say that u dont love me anymore? You are jerk!" I yell in anger. How could he do this to me. I love him with all of my heart.

I left him. I dont want to see his face anymore. He hurts me so much.

I go to my dorm. Still crying.

"Y/n whats wrong?" Minah unnie ask.

"Tae...we...just broke up." I say still crying.

Minah hugs me and try to comfort me. I tell her everything. She just listen to me.

"That jerk! How could he do this. I want to meet him." Minah stand but i grab her hand.

"Unnie,no. Please. I dont care about him. If u meet him..things might get worst." I say.

Minah sigh and sit besides me again.

"Just forget him. He doesnt deserve u." Minah say . I smile faintly.

♡♡♡♡♡

"MAMA Awards 20xx will coming soon. So,prepare for your guys performance." Manager nim say.

Me and Minah nod.

"Y/n....i want to talk to u." Manager nim say.

Minah get out from the room...its like a flashback but Taehyung not by my side and i am not happy.

"I know about you and V." He say. I smile.

"So,u guys want to tell the fans or not." He ask.

"I dont know. How about u ask him." I say.

"He ask me to ask u." Manager nim say.

I sigh." Alright. Just tell the fans after MAMA Awards." I say.

Manager nim accept my decision.

I get out from the room. I will feel happy if MAMA Awards will be around the corner because i can see my fans. But now, when i think BTS also will do the performance and thats mean i will face Taehyung..i feel like i dont want to go to MAMA.

But i must go. Minah had be excited to meet our fans. Maybe, when i meet them...i will forget about Taehyung for a while.

"Noona!" I turn to look the person that call me.

"Kookie!" I say and ruffled his hair.

"Noona, are u ok?" He ask.

"Of course i am..why?" I know he will say about Taehyung.

"All of BTS members mad at him when he tells us the truth. Jin hyung keep nagging to him." Jungkook say.

I just smile. "Its okay Kookie. We are over." I say.

"Noona,you are kind and pretty. I dont know why hyung do that to u." Jungkook frown.

"Why that face? Kookie, I have rehersal for MAMA." I say.

"Alright noona..meet u soon."

I wave him and go to practice room.

♡♡♡♡♡

MAMA Awards is so exciting. After this me and Minah will do our performance.

Our fans cheered crazily when they see us on the stage. We start our performance.

♡♡♡♡♡
Taehyung POV

When she on the stage, all of the flashback back into my mind.

I still love her....yes...i still love her...i never stop love her..

Why i am so stupid when i tell her that i dont love her anymore...i thought when i broke up with her.. i will be more focus to my career,to BTS.

But i dont...i want her back..

I look her dancing and singing..

She looks beautiful...i fall in love again to her...

After she finished her performance...i go to the backstage. I want to meet her.

When i go to the backstage i see y/n talking to S.Coup from Seventeen. I clench my fist. I feel jealous.

I see her laugh with him. I cant hold it anymore.

I walk to her and grab her wrist. Take her to the empty store.

♥♥♥♥♥
Y/n POV

Someone grab my wrist while i am talking to S.Coup.

I am shock. I look and see Taehyung drag me to the empty store. He slam me to the wall and pin me.

"What V? What do u want?" I ask coldly.

He just stare at me. "Mianhae." He say.

I feel confused. "I am sorry. I still love you. I thought when i broke up with u i will be more focus to BTS but its not...please accept me back. " he say and i can see his eyes start to water.

He is crying...

I cant see he cries. It will hurt me too.

"I dont know Tae,u hurt me a lot." I say and i start to cry too.

He sigh.

"Please forgive me. I know i hurt u. Give me a chance. I promise i will not do that again. " he say crying.

"Please promise me you will love me no matter what?" I ask.

"I promise."

"What is the evidence that u will not do that again?" I ask.
He suddenly close his face and our lips touch.

"Pabo...that is the evidence..." i say blushing.

He giggle." I miss those lips." He say.

"I forgive u." I say.

"Thank you so much jagi. Sarangahae."

"Nado saranghae."

Sorry because its take a long time and i change the S.Coup character because he is my bias in Seventeen....hope u like the part 2