Jealous part 2 (V)

I feel very angry with Taehyung.I cry for the whole night and my eyes look swollen in the next day. I look at my phone.

23 missed calls and 37 message and all from Taehyung.

I read some message.

Please, i beg..forgive me...i will do anything..

Dont want to reply? Ok...wait till tomorrow...u will regret...

PLEASE...FORGIVE ME. I LOVE YOU..I AM CRYING!!!

I laugh. This funny guy. He is a little bit annoying when he is jealous but i know i still love him.

I ready myself to go to the school. Regret? What he will do?

I walk to the school when i see Junghwa...

I want to greet her but suddenly Jimin appear and kiss her cheek. I dont want to disturb them. They are really cute and sweet.

I smile by myself.

I arrive at school but all of the students look at me and smile. Some of them whispered each other while looking at me.

Weird...did i look funny..they keep smiling at me.

I walk to the notice board but i feel like i want to faint!

Taehyungie pabo!!

He write a note at the notice board and make all of the students read it!

I am sorry Reen..i know i am wrong but please forgive me...i know i wrong..i am to jealous.. i just dont want to lost you..please..forgive me jagi...

This boy!! I am embrassed and blushing.

Suddenly i hear a guitar.

I turn around and look Taehyung playing guitar and look at me.

All of the students suddenly missing..they like know this will happend and they go to their class.

Just both of us...

He start to sing...Someone like you by Adele..his voice is amazing..

My eyes start to water...

When he finish singing he walk towards me.

"Forgive me please." He say and his eyes start to water.

"Pabo." I say.

He laugh and give me his rectangular smile.

Suddenly he lean his face near and whisper " Jagi,if you not forgive me,i will punish you." He say and smirk.

I just keep quiet and glare at him. I want to tease this alien. I am not mad anymore actually.

"Go to your gf. That Hyuna girl." I say sacarsticly.

He look at me. "I am sorry. I just want to make you jealous. I know i am wrong. Forgive me?" He say again. I ignore and walk past him.

Suddenly he pull my wrist and pin me to the wall. He put his hand besides my head.

"I will punish you since you didnt forgive me." He say and smirk.

"What do you want to do." I feel nervous.

He look at my lips. He lean closer. I cant think. I can feel his breath is near when suddenly his lips on my right cheek.

"I will not kiss you on the lips dear. We are at school. Many eyes are watching. Maybe next time." He say and wink.

"Pabo." I say and blush. "Forgive me now?" He ask.

I nod. "Yeayyy." He say happily and pick up me bridal style.

I yell in shock." Taehyunggie. Put me down. We are at school remember?" I say panickly.

He quickly put me down and give me his rectangular smile.

"Sorry. I am too happy. "He say.

"Lets go to class." I say and grab his hands. We go to class together.

Vote and comment