"What'ya got there?" Jack asked, Alex pulled my small make up bag from behind his bag and opened it at an angle, only showing Jack the contents. Jack let out a loud laugh. "That's brilliant! But she’s going to kill you" He shook with laughed, winking at me.

"What have you done?" I quirked an eyebrow and started running after him, only he ran away from me so we circled the luggage while I yelled profanities at him, his only response was laughter. Alex knocked one of the bags with his hand, pushing it off of the pile of luggage and onto the floor before me. It took me a second to realise that it was in front of me, but by that time it was too late. My foot caught on the bag, sending me flying forward, my jaw hitting the floor. I groaned as pain spread through my face.

“Shit, Jasey.” Alex panicked. He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the sofa and crouched down next to me. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have knocked that bag.”

“Alex, it’s okay.” I chuckled. Instantly regretting it as the pain intensified.

“I know you’re in pain Jas, and Alex you’re an ass, but we need to get going.” Jack said awkwardly.

I grabbed a few smaller bags from the pile, Alex and Jack picking up the larger cases and took them though the door to the large van that was parked outside. Matt got out and helped the guys with the bag. Alex ran back into the house for a few moments, returning with an ice pack. He locked the door and approached me, pressing the ice pack to the right side of my face. 

"It's all red and swollen" He said. "I'm sorry, I’m so stupid." He said apologetically.

"Stop saying sorry, I’m fine." I smiled, kissing his cheek then getting into the back of the van next to Zack.

-

We arrived at the airport quite quickly, not to mention when Zack noticed I had an ice pack on my face, everyone decided to pin their gaze on me waiting for an explanation.

We all sat in the around waiting for the gate to open. Alex and I were on the floor, Alex sitting with his back resting against the chair that Jack had fallen asleep in, and I lying on the floor with my head in his lap. His fingers run though my hair, his other hand entwined with mine. 

"I love you Wendy" He murmured, bending forward and kissing my forehead. 

"I love you too Batman" I grinned, getting up and sitting on his lap, kissing him softly.

"Alright love birds, break it up, it's time to go." Matt smirked. He shook Jack awake and we headed through gate, up the small corridor and out to the plane. Matt handed each of us a ticket, and walked to the front of the group and led us onto the plane. 

I scanned my ticket for the isle and seat number. I found it and stretched up to put my bag in the overhead compartment. I sat down on the seat in the middle as a guy who didn’t look that much older than me already occupied the seat nearest to the window.

"Hey there" He smiled, his strong British accent present in his voice.

"Hey" I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm Jake" He held his hand out and i shook it.

"Jasey." I stated kindly.

"You're American" He observed and I nodded. "Visiting the UK I’m guessing?"

"My boyfriend's band is actually touring there, I’m their guitar tech" He nodded and we made small talk.

"Yes! I'm sitting by Jasey!" Alex yelled, interrupting us. "Hey babe" He smiled and pecked my lips then put his bags in the compartment above our heads. "Who's this?" He said, gesturing to Jake.