Chapter 22

*Jasey p.o.v*

We walked back in a pretty awkward silence, the only sounds that could be heard are the noises from car engines that pass every now and then. The sky was beginning to darken, the orange glow from the sunset spread through-out the once blue sky. As we approached the house, our pace slowed down a little. I led him up the concrete path pulling the key from out of my back pocket and opening the bulky door.

I walked through the hall and into the main room. Liam was stretched out on the sofa with his arm around a sleeping Jess.

"Where's gran?" I asked quietly.

"She went to visit a friend; she said she wouldn't be long." He replied with a smile. I nodded and headed for the stairs, Alex trailing behind me. I sat towards the head of the bed, crossing my legs into an Indian style as Alex sat the same opposite me.

"How to start" Alex murmured, tugging off his beanie and running his hands through his hair.

"Are you getting back with her?" I asked timidly, my eyes fixed on the bed sheets beneath us, my fingers picking at the little bit of cotton thread coming out of the stitching.

"What?" He gasps. He takes my hands in his, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. "Of course not, I love you. Please don't worry about that, I'm not leaving." I look up and he leans forwards pressing his lips to mine for a few seconds. After pulling away we went back to our previous positions.

"So what's going to happen with the baby?"

"She's keeping it. When we get back to Baltimore, she'll keep living in her house and I in mine. I don't like the fact the baby will be brought in to a broken family but I'm not getting back in to a relationship with her." I nodded and he carried on. "She has a scan tomorrow, I'm going along."

My breath hitched in my throat...he forgot. He forgot that tomorrow would be 15 years since my mom died.

"t-tomorrow?" I stuttered.

"Yeah?" He questioned. "I know I have an interview in the morning but we didn't have anything else planned so I thought it would be alright."

I let out a sigh and nodded. He moved next to me and set his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in to him.

"I mean it when I say I'm not going anywhere Jas. I love you, remember that." He mumbled.

"Promise?" I asked softly.

"I promise" he stated, kissing the top of my head.

*next morning*

I awoke to a phone violently vibrating against the hard wood of the nightstand.

"Alex" I mumbled, nudging him with my elbow. "Lex, answer you're god damn phone" I groaned, turning around to face him.

"You haven't called me Lex in a while" He grinned at me, moving a piece of my hair out of my face. The loud vibration suddenly became silent and my mood abruptly turned sour as I remembered the day. I frowned a little, turning over more so my face was buried in the pillow. "What's wrong Jas?" Alex asked, shifting closer to me, his large hand rubbing my back soothingly.

"Nothing" I shot back, my speech being muffled by the pillow.

"Tell me" He encouraged. I ignored him and got out of bed, picking up the pile of clothes hanging over the back of the small chair in the corner of the room.

I slipped the t-shirt over my head, pulled the black skinny jeans up my legs then done my make-up. I got back to the bed room and Alex was sat on the edge of the bed, his back facing me. He was only wearing his jeans, as he stared out of the window. I let out a subtle cough, his head whipping around to face me. He gave me a weak smile and got up to finished getting ready. I left him to it, grabbing my red VANS off of the floor and took a quick pace down the stairs.

Gran was sat on the sofa, starting at the blank TV screen. I slumped down next to her, giving her a weak smile. She took my hand in hers and we sat in no comfortable silence until Alex came down the stairs.

"I have to get off. What are you doing today?" He asked.

"I'll see you out" I replied with a sigh.

"What's up with you today?" He asked bitterly.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"You've been so moody since we've woken up. I though we weren't going to let this Lisa situation get between us."

"It's not" I mumbled back, feeling intimidated.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked with his voice raised. "Bloody hell, you're acting like someone died" He joked.

So he really doesn't remember. My face dropped and I felt my heart sink. Tears welled in my eyes. I blinked a few times to try and get rid of them but with no success.

"Get out!" I shouted.

"W-what?"

"Get out the fuck out!" I cried and pushed him out of the door he had opened a few moments ago.

"Jasey, stop. What are you doing?"

"You obviously don't care enough to remember!" I yelled and slammed the door shut in his face. I slid down the door and hugged me knees to my chest and cried. Knocking came from the other side of the door, my name was called several times but I guess he gave up when he knew I wasn't going to answer.

"Jasey?" A girlish voice came from in front of me. I looked up to see Jess standing there. She crouched down beside me and hugged me for a while. "I'll go get Liam" She told me quietly.

"No' it's ok" I breathed. "Sorry about that"

"It's ok" she told me reassuringly.

-

*Alex's p.o.v*

I stood there gob-smacked. What the hell just happened.

After attempting to get her to answer me, which I failed at, I sent a quick text to Matt to tell him to pick me up. I sat on the small wall at the front of the garden. What had made her so mad at me for her to react like that? Was it Lisa? Surely she won't end what we have because of it, I mean she said she wouldn't but, I don't know.

A obnoxious car horn brought me from my thoughts. I slid in the back seat next to Rian. Jack in the front next to Matt who was driving and Zack on the other side of Rian.

"What's up dude? You look really stressed." Jack observed from the front seat.

"Fucking everything" I muttered.

"What's happened now?" Rian sighed.

"I thought we were fine, she said it wouldn't come between us." I thought out-loud.

"What? Did something happen with Jasey?" Matt asked, still a little pissed at the stunt Lisa pulled yesterday, even though the kiss was all her.

"She started shouting at me, telling me to get out of the house, I don't even know what I have done! She has been in a bad mood since she woke up." I huffed, slouching in the seat.

"How's Jasey?" Zack asked with sincerity in his voice although he was glaring at me.

"She was crying when I left." I bit the inside of my cheek, feeling guilty even though I had no idea what I had done wrong. Zack got out his phone and started texting. "So are all four of us doing this interview?" I asked. Matt nodded as we pulled into the car park of the building. We all got out without another word and walked up to the interview room in silence.

I was the first to sit on the chairs, picking the one on the end and the farthest away from the interviewer. Maybe they won't ask me as many questions as they normally do. I defiantly wasn't in the mood. Zack sat next to me, Rian next to him and we were waiting on Jack. Who was telling dick jokes to who I'm guessing is the interviewer.

"Do you really not know what's wrong with Jasey?" Zack whispered. I shook my head.

Jack and the interviewer sat down and the interview started.

"I'm here today with All Time Low!" She smiled brightly at the camera. "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

"I'm Jack, I play the guitar and I like boobs"

"I'm Rian and I play the drums."

"I'm Zack and I play bass."

"I'm Alex, I sing and play the guitar."

"Starting off with Alex. You're dating your guitar tech Jasey Rae, correct?"

"I am." I smiled, although she may be mad at me right now, just thinking about her puts a smile to my face.

"How is your relationship?"

"Uh-it's great, I love her" I smiled, blushing like crazy.

"That's good. But yesterday you were spotted with your ex girlfriend Lisa, any reason why she was at Warped when it was nowhere near your guys' hometown?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"No reason." I lied.

The interview went on with us talking about our up-coming album, how warped tour is, Rian talked about his recent engagement and his exiting news about the baby.

-

"See you guys" I waved bye as I got into the cab.

From: Lisa

I'm in the waiting room, where the hell are you Alex?!

I groaned and replied, telling her I was on my way. While my phone was in my hand, I clicked on New Message and typed in Jasey's name.

To: Jasey<3

I'm sorry for whatever I did. Can we talk about it tonight? Xxxx

I paid the driver and walked into the doctors, taking a seat next to Lisa who was reading one of the old magazines from the pile in the middle of the room.

"You're late." She growled.

"Chill out. I'm here now aren't I?"

"Lisa Ruocco" A doctor called from the door.

Lisa lay down on the hard bed and I sat in the chair next to her. Gel was squeezed over the lower part of her stomach.

"That right there." The woman said, pointing to a little blob on the screen. "That's your baby."

I felt a little overwhelmed. Even though I wasn't with Lisa, this was my baby. Then it hit me...I was actually going to be a father.

-

I jumped into the first cab I saw, Lisa getting in straight behind me. I gave him the address of the venue. I needed to talk to Zack before I went back to Jasey.

"Where are you staying?" I asked Lisa, her eyes stuck to her phone.

"A hotel near the bus. I'm going home tomorrow though."

I nodded and paid the driver again when we had stopped. I said bye to Lisa when she said she had to go back to the hotel and pack. I opened the bus door, everyone looking at me. I slapped the scan picture down on the kitchen table, which everyone was sat around and sighed.

"Where's Zack?" I asked.

"He was in the bunks." I nodded and headed for the bunks. The bathroom door was shut and the shower was on. That's where Zack is. I sat on my bunk until I heard a buzzing sound coming from Zack's bunk, I picked up his phone and read the screen.

(1) New Message from Jasey:)

I opened it. I know I shouldn't be snooping, but right now I couldn't care less.

From: Jasey:)

We're at the cemetery, I'll be fine xx

I looked around confused, I scrolled up looking at their messages from this morning.

To: Jasey:)

How are you today? Alex came into the car in a right mood, what happened? Xx

From: Jasey:)

Terrible. He forgot. He said the exact words 'you're acting like someone died' when I was upset. I know he had the whole baby thing on his mind but did he really need to say that?

I thought he cared enough to at least remember the anniversary of my mom's death xx

Right then I felt like the worse boyfriend in the world. I'm such a twat.

*Jasey's p.o.v*

After the awkward conversation about the whole arguing thing with Alex we headed to the cemetery. We sat there for a while, just talking to her. After being there for a few hours, we lay fresh flowers on the grave and left. Since this morning I'd had one text from Alex and a few from Zack and a very emotional phone call with Aby. As we pulled into the street, a familiar figure was sat on the edge of the pavement, picking at the stones on the floor. My breath hitched in my throat a little. I didn't think that he would be back already, after this morning I wasn't sure whether I was ready to face him.

The car got closer and he looked up before standing up and brushing the dirt of the back of his jeans. I stepped out of the car slowly. My gran and Liam quickly manoeuvred past him and into the house.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly.

"I'm so sorry." He had tears lining his eyes.

"Do you even know what you're sorry for?" I snapped.

He nodded, rubbing his hand over his face.

"I forgot. I forgot about something so important. I made that stupid joke this morning and I'm sorry. It completely slipped my mind. The baby had been on my mind all night and I know that is no excuse but I just-I'm the worst boyfriend ever." Tears built up in his eyes and I felt so guilty. Tears streamed down my own face.

I took quick steps towards him wrapping my arms around his torso. He bent down a little, taking my arms from his waist and wrapped them around his neck, he clamped his hands under my thighs and lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and my face was level to his. I buried my face in his neck and cried. I felt wet splashes hit my neck every now and then. I lifted my head and wiped my thumb across each of his cheeks.

"Don't cry" I weakly smiled.

"I love you so much Jasey. I'm sorry" He said with a shaky breath.

"I love you too Alex." I wiped my own tears and placed my lips on his. He kissed back instantly his arms moving to wrap around my waist, pulling me closer.

A/N: sorry for slow updates, i have so much school work to do -.-  so i'm gunna do a thing where i only update a new chapter when i get 30+ reads on each chapter (just so i know people actually reading it) vote/comment/share and stuff pleasee :3