Chapter 25

*Jasey p.o.v*

Today was the start of the UK tour. All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, You Me At Six and Tonight Alive. To say I was pretty exited would have been an understatement. After weeks of not seeing the rest of the ATL band and the crew everyday was a definitely a change. I hadn't even seen the PTV guys in a while, well minus Vic, with the collaboration with him and All Time Low he'd been around a few times. I was excited to see the guys from YMAS again, with not being as close to them, we hadn't really talked since Warped ended. Tonight Alive, I had never met them before but I was very fond of their music, with Jenna being on tour, it would be nice to have another girl around. Aby was meant to return home a few days ago but took a detour to visit her family, resulting in me staying with Alex for longer.

Alex knocked at his parents door, the house I was now familiar with having been here numerous of times since returning from tour. Peyton jumped up, his front two paws scraping against the door. Baz doing the same but also letting out a high pitched bark. The door opened revealing Isobel. She was still in her pyjamas, as it was still only 7:45a.m. Alex unclipped the lead from Payton's collar, letting the dog run into the house, with Sebastian trying to follow but failing as his lead was tightly wrapped around my fingers. Alex unclipped Sebastian's, the small dog running after Peyton.

"We'd love to stay, but we're kind of running late already." Alex chuckled, lifting the sleeve on his new Glamour Kills jacket to reveal the time on his watch. 

"That's a shame, have fun you two." Isobel smiled warmly, reaching out to hug Alex, then me. 

-

I grabbed the last of our suitcases (which happened to be Alex's) and pulled it out of the bedroom. I started pulling it down the stairs, earning a loud bang with every step it hit.

"Wooow I got it." 

"I can do it" I groaned playfully. Alex chuckled and held his hands up defensively from his position at the bottom of the stairs. As I reached the last few steps I pulled it a little too fast than I should of, the bottom of the large case catching the back of my ankle causing me to trip on the step. I clamped my eyes shut and waited for the impact of hitting the hard floor. But it never came. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know what had happened.

"I thought you could do it?" Alex mocked; I opened my eyes to see him smirking down at me. I laughed and softly smacked his chest with my hand. "I'm like your personal batman, saving the damsel in distress" He grinned. I giggled at his comment, curling my hand around the back of his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. 

"Well, thank you batman." I breathed out, his lips pressing against mine.

"No problem, Wendy." He laughed, kissing my cheek.

"Wendy?" I asked. He laughed and picked up the suitcase that had fallen and added it to out pile of luggage by the door. 

"Yes, Wendy. You know, like peter pan's Wendy" He grinned like a mad man; he pulled me into him and sat on the couch. Making me straddle him in a totally innocent way. "I know I sound crazy, don’t you see what you do to me?" 

"You can't quote your own song!" I giggled, poking him lightly on the chest. "But, Wendy? I like it" I smiled, the single dimple in my right cheek prominent, Alex’s finger pressed against the small simple. "Wendy and batman, what an odd combination" I laughed and kissed his nose.

"We're an odd couple" He mused.

-

"LET'S GO FUCKERS!" The lanky Lebanese boy shouted as he let himself in. 

"Alex, come on!" I yelled, he ran down the stairs with his hands holding something behind his back and headed straight towards our pile of bags.