Chapter 13

*Jasey p.o.v*

“Jas, Jasey, hey, wake up” A voice woke me up from me slumber; I turned over to see Rian stood by my bunk. “Morning” He flashed his pearly whites at me in a grin.

“Why did you wake me, I thought we had a day off today” I groaned.

“We do, but I want to take you somewhere” I groaned once more before tiredly getting out of my bunk and getting ready.

Once I had finished I found Rian sitting on his bunk on his phone.

“Ready?” He nodded and jumped down and we headed for the door. He reached for the handle and turned around. Putting a finger over his lips to tell me to be quiet.

As we walked through, Alex and Jack were sat on the sofa and Bryan Stars sat in between them with his papers in his hand, interviewing them.

We sneaked through giving them all a wave before leaving the bus.

*Alex’s p.o.v* (a couple of hours before)

I sat Indian style in the lounge playing on the Xbox with Jack waiting for Bryan.

“So where are you going for your date?” Jack asked. This I was really stuck with.

“I have a few ideas, but I’m not certain on what to do” I scratched the back of my neck.

Before we could talk anymore Matt came in, Bryan and his cameraman following close behind.

He sat in between me and Jack and started the interview. The same old questions got asked, out thoughts on Warped, is Jalex real, questions from fans. I zoned out as Jasey and Rian entered the room. I gave her a smile as she and Rian waved and left the bus.

“Next question is for you, Alex” Bryan said. I nodded and he continued. Is ‘Jaylex’ real?”

“Don’t you mean Jalex? Dude you’ve asked that already” Jack laughed dryly.

“No not Jalex, Jaylex, with a ‘y’” Bryan smirked.

“If it’s not me and Jack then who is it?” I had a feeling I knew what he was on about but I didn’t know for sure.

“You and Jasey” He laughed, the smirk still plastered on his face. “That’s the trouble with having a girlfriend that begins with J; you get the sort of the same ship name as Jack.” He said, causing us to laugh.

“She’s not my girlfriend” I chuckled.    

“But there was a picture of you and her kissing before your concert yesterday” Bryan asked curiously.

I just shook my head  and laughed, while Jack gave a loud whistle.

-

When Bryan finally left, Jack and I got to work on my plan for my date with Jasey tonight.

*Jasey’s p.o.v*

When we left the bus, Rian led us to a car.

“Whose car is this? You didn’t bring yours…did you?” I asked confused.

“No I’m just borrowing it for today.” He smiled and we got in. “So you got a date with Alex tonight huh?” He asked, keeping his eyes on the road. I nodded, grinning. “Do you have anyone to help you get ready and stuff?”

“Um no not really” I bit my lip as we sat in a comfortable silence, listening to whatever was playing on the radio.

I looked up at the big building when we entered the car park. “An airport?” I asked and he nodded. “Why?”

Paint You Wings (All Time Low)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें