Chapter 23

*Lisa's p.o.v*

I made my through the mass of people at the airport, It felt so good to be back in Baltimore. I shoved through everyone to grab my luggage and then headed to the doors. I waited for a few minutes until the familiar blue car pulled up next to me. Soon enough my blonde haired best friend emerged and helped me put my things in the back.

"So, what did Alex say?" She inquired.

"He thinks it's his." I laughed. "He won't break up with that skank though." I muttered.

"Be patient, Lisa. We'll break them up soon enough." She chuckled and drove away from the airport.

-

"Here we are" She exclaimed as we pulled up outside of my home.  

"Thanks for the ride, Ana!" I grinned and pulled her into a hug. 

"Does Adam know you went to see Alex?" She smirked. I shook my head.

"Of course not. He doesn't need to." She just laughed and I opened the metal door. "Oh and Ana?"

"Yeah?" She replied, once she had gotten out of the car.

"If I can't break them up myself, you'd help wouldn't you?"

"Definitely! I'm more than happy to help." She smirked again.

We said goodbye and I lunged my suitcase up the stairs and slid the key into the lock. I dropped my bags by the door and slipped my shoes off. 

"Adam?" I called.

"In the lounge!" He called back. I grinned and ran into the lounge to see him sat on the sofa. I pounced on his lap smashing my lips onto his. "I missed you" He mumbled between kisses. 

"I missed you too" I breathed out and pulled away. I was sat so I was straddling his lap, my face level with his.

"How was your auntie?" He asked sympathetically. I felt a pang of guilt hit me; he didn't know I’d been to see Alex. Hopefully he wouldn't find out.

"S-she's better." I smiled slightly. The up-side was that my aunt had moved to Boston, sort of near where I had gone so I had visited her while being there. Although she completely disagreed to what I was doing so we weren't exactly on good terms when I left.

"How's the baby?" He asked with clear excitement as he raised my top a little to show my slowly growing stomach. 

"Great! I went for a scan while I was there." I hopped off him and grabbed the scan picture from my purse and sat back next to him. 

"I can't wait to meet our little one." He smile and kissed me. 

As we cuddled and watched whatever program that was playing, I couldn’t help but think how gullible Alex had been to even believe this baby is his. We rarely slept together towards the end of our relationship and he was so blind to even notice that I had been having an affair with Adam for 6 months before we even finished. 

*Jasey’s p.o.v*

It had been 1 week and 5 days since Lisa had left and today was All Time Low's last concert for Warped Tour as they're weren’t going to the UK but doing a tour there with Pierce The Veil in a few weeks’ time. 

I'd had no more letters from my dad, or anything for that matter. Maybe he'd finally given up and decided to leave me alone? I'm hoping he did. It was hard leaving Boston, but after Alex practically prying me from my family, he got me back onto the bus. I couldn't be mad at him though, I mean we were already late, and we really had to leave.