1: My Last Day Goes Boom!

• Dedicated to everyone who reads this story

My last day of school started with an explosion.

Well, since you're reading this, i guess... hello.

I'm Zoe Jones.

It's Zooey, actually, but my friends called me Zoe. You can call me Zoe or Zooey. I was normal until... Heck, i was never normal. Just... Let me finish what i started. My last day of school.

Last.

Day.

Of.

School!

I finally make it through and graduated highschool without being knocked out or something. Last year, I was on New York High, i almost make it through but then, i got kicked out and it's a story you'd probably don't want to hear. Or read about. This year, I'm in Allison High, which is an all-girl boarding school in Long Island. 

Well, of course i was wrong.

See, when it's the last day, our parents came to our school to drive us home. But my parents cannot come to my school and drive me home because they're on a "business" trip (Really, i had no idea where are they going to). So I had to wait a little longer at the dorm.

Fortunately, my best friend, Phoebe finally had her parents' permission to stay at school longer to accompany me, and then Phoebe and I are going to have a sleepover party at her house.

Here at Allison High, we graduated about a week ago. (so I'm actually a highschool-grad... yay?) but we had to stay a week longer after graduation so the teachers can sort out the papers and things.....so inconvenient, i know. 

At night, Phoebe and I played cheesy party games like charades and monopoly just to spend our time. Then she got bored and we went to sleep at 20:00. uh. Unfortunately, I guess our sleepover party's going to wait a little longer because just this morning at 06:00, I think i just heard an explosion just outside the dorm.

A little about Phoebe: She's a blue-eyed girl with a medium-short blonde hair. I met her the first time when the teacher announced that she'll be my roommate for the rest of the year. Until now, she's the best friend i've ever had in this school, eventhough she's pretty enough to join the 'popular' clique. 

I woke her up.

"Phoebe, wake up! Did you hear that?"

"Umhh..hm."

"Phoebe!"

"Oh yea... cheers. Wake me up when i care."

"Oh you're such a sleepy head." And with that, reluctantly, I opened the door and stepped outside.

I sneaked out to find out where the explosion comes from, then I stopped.

I saw my geography teacher, Mrs. Tabbs, whispering something to someone- an ugly guy whose face looks pretty familiar to me. He's kinda strong, i think. he's pretty muscular and stuffs- and he wore a black shirt and camouflage pants and boots.

"Are you sure they're all locked up?" Mrs. Tabbs whispered. The ugly guy says something I don't understand- something like ancient greek. Somehow i understand the last sentence, something like magic or something, But Mrs. Tabbs nodded and says, "Good. Now let me take care of these nasty girls."

I ran.

----------------------------

A/N: Sooo.... do you guys like it? its a little too short, sorry. i used to write on fictionpress.net and the chapters there were shorter than here. Comment, Vote, Fan! Chapter 2 is on the way..... :D and for those who asked, Zoe and Phoebe graduated already.