6: Reunion?

So, we got out of our room to go to Catherine's. 

I almost forgot how vast the house was, I'm sure if Phoebe wasn't here I'd get lost as soon as I stepped out of the room. The hallway was dark, only supported by the gleams of moonlight coming from one of the windows. 

We kept walking and along the way, the candles (lamps) lit automatically when we stepped in front of it, and after passing numerous of doors, Phoebe stopped. 

The door- to Catherine's room, I assumed- had a greek writing in front of it, that reads "First".  I put my knuckles in front of it to knock when Phoebe stopped me. "Ssssst. Can't you hear that?" She whispered.

"What?" 

"There's someone inside!" 

"Huh? Who?"

"Duh! How was I to know?" 

Ignoring her, I put my ears in front of the door to hear it clearly. 

"And why, should I allow you boys to come here? You'll only mess with my girls! Don't you remember last time?" 

The voice from the other side, was static, almost as if it comes from a transmitter....or perhaps it does?

"No. You're being stubborn. Are you sure you have her with you?"

"What if I lied? I'd say no but either way you'd still come here, eh?"

The other guy smirked from the other side, "You know me too well, little sis."

~*~

We decided to go to sleep, not bothering to hear more and forgotten about my own dream. Phoebe agreed, I've got enough on my plate already in one day. So we walked back to our room and as soon as my body touched the comfortable bed, I almost fell asleep instantly.

Almost.

Of course I can't sleep! I'm too scared to go to sleep, mainly because I don't want more nightmares or visions whatsoever about my parents. 

Phoebe, seeing the reluctances on my eyes tried to comfort me by saying "its okay, try to go to sleep. You must be exhausted, there's a slight chance that you won't get any dreams tonight, you know"

I sighed. "I guess? But I really am exhausted" I closed my eyes and leaned back into the pillows, and slowly, I fell asleep, probably the best I had in the past few days. No nightmares and vision. 

~*~

Poke.

"Pssssst, Zoe."

"Ughhh, mpho mphay", I muttered, muffled by the pillows.

"Zoe!"

Nudge

"Umpfh."

"Oh, you asked for it."

And the next thing I knew, my face was drenched by a bucket full of water.

"Dear gods! What is your problem, woman?!" I yelled,

Phoebe laughed, and keep laughing, and after her laughing has subsided, "oh my, your face, zoe! Your-"

I narrowed my eyes on her "You done now?" 

She grinned, "Yup", emphasizing the p, "now go take a shower. Its almost noon, breakfast is waiting for you downstairs" 

I got up, showered longer than I used to, and got changed in phoebe's outfits of choice. A red jumper with skinny jeans. I grabbed my Vans, braided my long, brunette hair and got out of the room, into the kitchen, looking for a hair band (and Phoebe).

"Hey Phoebs, have you got a--" 

I stopped in my tracks.

A boy, wearing a leather jacket, currently making a toast, slowly turned around.

My eyes widened.

Its him.

Though it looks like he wasn't as shock as I was, his eyes widened and his face turned pale. 

"Z-Zoe." He stuttered. He sounded cute, almost childish with his million-dollar innocent face. But I knew better. 

I slapped him. 

He looked at me incredulously, wincing, and yelled "what was that for?!" 

"You're seriously asking what was that for?!" I yelled back

"Look, Zoe. I-"

"What's going on here?" Came a new voice. Phoebe. She was leaning on the kitchen wall, arms crossed in front of her chest, amused. 

"What's he doing here?" I shrieked, waving my hands in the air incredulously, when she grinned. 

"I take it you both knew eachother?"

"Hell no!" 

"Yes."

We both answered at the same time. 

"Oh, shut up you!" I yelled at him. His expression was no longer shocked, it was amused. Jerk. 

"Zoe, aren't you going to introduce your....friend to me?" Phoebe smirked. I'm seriously beginning to get annoyed by her smirk. 

I sighed. "Sure" and glared at her. Crossing my arms, 

"Phoebe Watson, meet Alex Wayland, my....." I flinched, "Ex."

---------------------

A/n: new character!!!! Yay for alex!!!! This is more like a filler chapter, sorry if its a little boring but at least I finally introduced Alex! I hoped you guys like it, xxxx

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN