⭐6⭐

it was late at night and brendon and I hadn't stopped driving since the whole incident with Patrick.

"what time is it?" I asked, yawning
"it is 3 am!!!" brendon announced half cheerily, half sarcastically, taking another sip of his ginormous monster energy drink.
I sighed dramatically "I need to sleep"
he looked at me "wanna sip of the monster?"
"why would I drink out of your drink? I could get sick or even worse, swap spit with you. that's like the equivalent of kissing" I say.
he stuck out his lips dramatically and laughed "you wish".
I undid my seat belt and climbed to the backseat and layed down, closing my eyes.

"I can't sleep" I declared.
"...and?" brendon asked, confused
"I want to. but I cant" I said
"fun" brendon said, sarcastically.

"I feel like a hamster on a wheel. I feel like my life keeps going and going, but has no point. no persons life has any kind of true meaning, I mean we're all going to be forgotten sooner or later. Cleopatra will be forgotten, George WWashington, everyone that you'd be called stupid for not knowing today. what's the point of us? what if we're some big experiment? there's so many possibilities. And does it freak you out when you think about when you die? what do we become? if heaven and God is actually real, we live. for eternity. no end. in heaven or in hell or something in between. We're pointless brendon, that's all."

brendon raised his eyebrows and dropped his mouth opened a little and turned around to look at me.
"for someone so small you sure do think a lot"

around two hours later of me staring at the car radio I spoke up at brendon, who looked tired.
"I can't sleep" I muttered
"still questioning the universe?" he laughed
"yes" I sighed, defeated.
"what do you want me to do for ya?"
"could you maybe put on the radio" I asked
he smiled bright smile and ran his hand through his hair. he put on the radio
"the end" by my chemical romance started playing, and he sang along loudly in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard.

towards the end of the song "welcome to the black parade", I looked at brendon "
"what if we all die?" I asked, my voice soft
he smiled and looked at the road
I started to fall asleep so I didn't hear exactly what he said, but it sure sounded like
"I'd die falling in love with you"