Prologue

Dedicated to @decemberdreamer because she is perfection and has helped me a lot with this story! And it wouldn't be published without her! Thank you, love. For Everything. xx

The Heartbreaker and The Undercover

Prologue

“Don’t you dare tell anyone, Jace.” I gritted through my teeth and balled my hands into fists, staring at him.

“Oh! That the famous and drop dead gorgeous super model, Serene Summers is actually a nerd?” He chuckled. “That would make the top covers and go viral. I’m sure the paparazzi would love it!”

“You wouldn’t.” I gasped, dropping the soapy plate in the sink.

“Try me, Adrianne. Or is it Serene?” He asked in amusement, smirking at my horrified expression.

“You-“ I pointed my wet finger at him and furmed with anger but was suddenly cut off. “What do you think the title should be? I want one that will catch everyone’s attention.”

“Serene Summers, big time liar?” My heart stopped.

“Jerk!” I spat and my first instinct was one I would never ever find the courage to do in my whole life: I smudged Jace Jensen’s hair with soap.

“Bitch.” He roared.

“Asshole.”

“Nerd.”

“You… You… You are a…” I squeezed my brain to find a perfect and sassy comeback to fire at him. Then it hit me like a train –“Heartbreaker.”I whispered.

“Undercover.” He glared and I shrunk under his burning stare.

Nerd by day; Supermodel by night. Meet Adrianne Summers aka the biggest geek you’ll ever know. She’s your typical nerd: Big glasses, band t-shirts with jeans, a book in her hand, deep thoughts always circling her head; she is like the ocean, pretty on the outside but breath taking and mind blowing inside. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t have any friends. But under those big glasses, hides the supermodel who has agencies fighting over for: Serene.  

She thinks she has it all under control, balancing her studies and flying all over the world, staring at the biggest fashion shows. Until the famous billionaire and heartbreaker: Jace Jensen who has girls weak in the knees; runs into her life and messes it up. It was hate at first sight.  Everything about him makes her want to rip all of her hair. But you know what they say: If you hate someone, you’ll end up loving them.

All she knew was that: He was fire and she was kindling.