Side Chapter: Katelyn Didn't Like That

Aphmau's POV:
Huehuehue. I finally finished my prank on Katelyn. I took all of her anime posters, plus her secret Makoto body pillow in her closet (A/N: LOL, you guys know what that is right?)
I then had put all of her stuff in a box next to KawaiiChan's shipping shrine.

Oh this is gonna be so perfect, I can't wait to see her reaction. I know you guys want to see it too. (I BROKE THE FOURTH WALL. Here, Aphmau can say want I wanted to say.↙️)
"MUAHHAHHA." I laughed evilly.
"Aphmau-Senpai? Why are you laughing like that?" A voice came out of nowhere.

I shrieked when I heard the voice. I turned around and saw KawaiiChan at the door with Katelyn behind her.
"Ummm, hehehe. Nothing! I was just.....reading a fanfic!" I pulled out a printed copy of my weekly fanfic. I always have it just for these moments.

"See! It's a Zanvis fanfic! It's called Is This Real!" (A/N: I'm self advertising in the same book. XD)
"EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! LET KAWAIICHAN SEE!!" She bounded over to me, and snatched the paper from me. Classic KawaiiChan, can't get enough fanfics.

Katelyn just walked in normally and went upstairs. I snickered as I watched her. KawaiiChan looked at me. She immediately knew what I was up too when she saw me snickering.

"APHMAU!!!!! WHERE IS MY ANIME STUFF!" I heard Katelyn scream, it vibrated through the whole house. "YOU TOOK MY.......PILLOW!!!!" She obviously didn't want to admit that she had a body pillow. Even though we already knew she had one.

Me and KawaiiChan burst out laughing. Katelyn came running down the stairs. "APHMAU! WHERE'D YOU PUT THEM."

"I don't know! Where did I put them?"
I giggled. She let out a frustrated sigh and started going back up the stairs. "I'm gonna demolish your room looking for it."

"Celeste! You must stop her with your magicz!" So Celeste ran at Katelyn and started barking at her.
"Ugh, you and your dog."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"
I said offended. "Look, just give me my stuff back."
"I'm sorry, but I can't! I would in the first place, but I seriously don't know where it is!" I said smirking at her.

Her face started to turn red. Uh oh, it didn't look so good. "APHMAU PLEASE!!" She begged. "Wow.....I didn't expect you to beg! The mighty Katelyn already resorting to begging this fast?"

"Oh come onnnnnnn." Katelyn said.
"Can KawaiiChan say something? I think this is revenge for when Katelyn-Sama took Aphmau-Senpai's horsies." (A/N: I don't remember what KawaiiChan called Katelyn in the series. Don't kill meh.)

"Indeed it is KawaiiChan. You are absolutely right." I said smugly.
"OH MY IRENE APHMAU! PLEASEEEEEEEEE?"

I giggled, "Oh Katelyn, sometimes you look so cute when you're mad." Before I could realize what I just said, "WHAT DID YOU SAY APHMAU?!?!"

"OH! UHHH....NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL."

Before I could do anything else. I was slammed to the wall. It didn't hurt though. I silently whimpered as Katelyn was right up against my face.
"This is payback." Was all I heard before I felt rough lips smash against my own.

"!!!!!!" (Lol, that's a noise, deal with it)

KAWAIICHAN SHIPS THIS SO MUCH!!!! EEREEEKKK!!!!!!!"

*Snap* *snap*
I looked over at KawaiiChan through my peripheral vision. I saw her taking pictures of us. I blushed deeply and closed my eyes. No! Why KawaiiChan why?!? Katelyn continued to kiss me. So I decided to kiss my crush back. (I know it's cliche. Kinda?)

When Katelyn pulled back, I was so scared! I didn't know what to do, so I ran to my room and slammed the door.
I jumped in bed and went under the covers. I laid there, thinking about the extremely recent events.

"APHMAU-SENPAI! Come out! KawaiiChan needs tissues from your room! Also, Katelyn-Sama wants to see you. I also wanna see my ship...."
I could hear KawaiiChan whisper at the end.

"Please, I just want time to think."

"Ok, Aphmau-Senpai. KawaiiChan will tell Katelyn-Sama!"

Narrators POV?:
Little did they know, a little someone had been watching the whole scene through a window.......with a box of tissues.
---------------------------------------------

Yay! Finished. Sorry it was so short. I couldn't think of anything and I wanted to add that little Narrators POV thing.
Don't kill meh. (Again)

Question: Who do you guys think was the person at the window?