Confrontation

Sorry for not making a real chapter in half a month. Just being lazy as usual, plus school started so yeh.
But LOOK AT THE PHOTO WODNKADJDNSEJDSLZKAEO!!!
Ok, thank yu guys for 3.13k views and 144 votes! You guys are really cool for even still putting up with my lazyness. But yeh, on with the chapter. Reuploaded because ButterAngel90 can't see it for some reason.

///////////////////////////////

Zane's POV:
So me, Vylad, and Travis were sitting in front of the TV. We were currently playing Minecraft on the Xblocks.(Lol)

"I FOUND DIAMONDS!!!!" Vylad screamed.
"WHAT?" Travis asked. "YOU CHEATER!"
I just cuddled Travis, watching them play Minecraft amused.

So we took turns playing Minecraft. But Travis kept dying. He swam in lava, and was slaughtered by zombies, and also fell off a cliff.

But eventually we stopped playing.
"We're gonna go upstairs now Vylad. Is that ok?" Travis said.
"Yeah! That's fine! It was fun playing with you guys!"

So we went up the mahogany stairs. Man Vylad was like, rich. I guess that's what you get when you're a prodigy.

When we got to the room Travis went to the bed. I sat down at the computer, Aphmau had brought our stuff from our house the night before. I went on YouTube and started to watch this YouTuber who played Minecraft. Her personality was just like Aphmau, it was like she was her doppelgänger. She was playing Hide And Seek with LucariosKlaw and Sebastion Todd.

Travis looked at me, "Zuzu!! Come here to me!" He brought out his arms in a hugging position. "I'm just gonna watch this video first!" I said in response. "But...but.....I wuv yu......" Travis said desperately.

"Ok ok......fine." I paused the video and went over to Travis. "YAY ZUZU!!!" Travis said. He grabbed me and yanked me towards him. "AHHH TRAVIS" (A/N: ok I thought wrongly while writing that....did yu?)
"Ooof." My face face planted into Travis's shirt. Mmmmmmm, I love his smell. So I decided to embrace the situation litterally and figuratively.

Travis's POV:
I smiled as I felt Zane snuggle into me. God, what was gonna happen with our relationship? I didn't snap anyone to tear us apart.
"Zuzu?"

"Wush?" (Translates to: yes)
"Do you think we should confront everyone? We can't run from them forever." I said.

"Mmmmmmmm........"
I could hear Zane saying.
"Uhhhhh, Zane?" I nudged him on the side."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, maybe we should, I'm just scared of Garroth." Zane said. I could feel him tense up.
I hugged him tighter, "Don't worry, I'll protect you." I said comfortingly. "No one can stop Garroth when he's mad."

"Well we'll just have to try then!"
I said while smiling at Zane.
He smiled back, "Ok! Should we go now?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I bet everyone's at Aphmau's house."
We went downstairs and told Vylad we were going out.
"Ok bye! Be careful out there!"

So we left. (dat was short)

Time skip brought to you by my half a month no update thing.

Zane's POV:
We were now standing in front of Aphmau's house. "This is kinda scary." I said.
"Yeah, let's just get this over with."

So I rang the doorbell. We waited for about 1 second before the door abruptly opened and we were both grabbed and yanked in. We were blindfolded and pushed onto a chair, then our arms were tied together behind the chair. I struggled in the chair, who was doing this to us? "Guys? Let us go!" I yelled.

Then, our blindfolds were yanked off our eyes. I could now see KawaiiChan and the rest of the crew standing in front of us, KawaiiChan with her arms crossed. Wait, but Aphmau wasn't there. "What the heck KawaiiChan! What are you guys doing to us?" Travis said as I looked over at him.

"KawaiiChan doesn't like Zane-Senpai and Travis-Senpai running from us." KawaiiChan said. "But that's why we came, to confront you!!" I said. "Oh, but KawaiiChan still doesn't trust you, so you will remain there while we interogate you!"

"Ugh. Fine, but you better let us go after!" I said annoyed.
"KawaiiChan will, but now, you talk!" (But first, -------. If you can't finish this sentence, you fail.)
"Ok ok, how should we start? Well, basically that day I told everyone about Zane, things went out of hand and I may have accidentally confessed to my beloved Zuzu about my crush."
I blushed at the part where Travis called me "his beloved".

"W-well yeah. Then we went on that date we saw you guys at, and we met this weird waitress, but yeah, we went to Vylad's house. Then we tried to lie and fix the text thing. But now we're here! Yay......."
I finished our story.

"Wait, KawaiiChan wonders who this waitress was?"

"Uh, Llllllllllll-Lu-Lucy?"
I said her name off the top of my head.
"LUCY-SAMA?? KAWAIICHAN DOESN'T BELIEVE IT! LUCY-SAMA SAW YOU TWO TOGETHER BEFORE ME? NO!"

"Uh, can we go now maybe?"
Travis asked.
But then I saw Garroth steaming mad. Uh oh.
"OH NO! YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE TRAVIS! YOU MESS WITH MY BABY BROTHER! IM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!!"
Garroth ran at Travis but Laurence and Dante held him back.

"Garroth calm down! Jeez! We'll just bring him away. I guess I support your relationship guys! But don't hurt Zane, Travis. You know it's hard to trust you."
So Laurence and Dante walked out the door with a super mad Garroth.

KawaiiChan started to untie us, we got up as two ropes fell down.
"Well, I guess we'll be leaving now?"
Travis said.

"Fine-Tch. Faker." I could hear Katelyn say. I guess it was weird Travis always flirted with ladies. But I decided to let it go.

Right as we're about to leave Aphmau came running down the stairs. "WAIT! SLEEPOVER TOMMOROW 7:00 BE HERE OK BYE!" Then she quickly ran back up the stairs and slammed the door.

"Uh, ok. Bye guys!"

---------------------------------------

THEN THEY ALL DIED! THE END.
Lol jk

But I hope you enjoyed my super frickin late chapter.