A Morning Discussion

By the way, most of the story will be told in Zane's point of view. I may include some other people's point of view like Aphmau.

Zane's POV:
I felt a warmth around my body. I slowly opened my eyes. What happened last night, and what is this warmth around me? I tried turning around but whoever was behind me wouldn't let me go. Oh wait, maybe I can tell who this is by looking at their sleeve? (Don't ask me what I was thinking XD)

I looked down and saw someone with a darkish cyan colored sleeve. There was only one person I knew that had that type of shirt... "TRAVIS!!" I yelled. "GAH!!!" Travis jerked awake. "Why are you here and what were you doing with me?" I questioned frantically. "What was I doing with you? Don't you remember last night?" Travis asked shocked. Last night? I remember Travis coming over.....then the tv......and---!! "WAIT? That was real!?" I asked shocked.

Travis's POV:
Hmmm so he thought it was a dream huh? Guess I'll prove to him. With a smirk on my face I leaned over to Zane and gave him a affectionate peck on the lips. (HAHAHA NO DEEP KISSING FOR YOU GUYS!) Zane blushed. He looked so cute when he was flustered!

"So it was real....." Zane trailed off. I grinned, "Yup! We should probably get up now if I want to fix my mistake." I start to get up. Wait I just realized we slept with no pajamas. "Umm Zane do you have spare clothes?" I asked. A few seconds went by before I said, "Uh Zane?" Zane looked up. "Wha? Oh! Ummm yeah just check my closet." He seemed kind of distant. I'll ask him later during breakfast. I opened his closet and immediately saw a bunch of My Little Horsie ponies arranged neatly.

I laughed, I should have expected this from Zane. I picked a dark blue shirt and jeans. "I'll just go change in the bathroom." I said as I walked in and locked the door behind me.

Zane's POV:
I wish I could have gone in their with him. Wait no no, Zane stop it, this is all some stupid dream or Travis is just faking this so he can hurt me. I'm gonna have to cut after Travis gets out of the bathroom. At that moment Travis stepped out. "I'll go downstairs to make breakfast while you change ok?" I didn't respond as he walked downstairs.

I got off the bed and went to choose an outfit. I went into the bathroom and shut the door. Hmmm know where did I leave that knife? I tried to open a few drawers. Nope. "Seriously Zane, where did you leave that knife?" I mumbled to myself.

I then looked at one certain drawer at the bottom. I opened it and there it was, my special cutting knife. I grabbed the knife. I started to cut myself.
One for thinking you have something special.....
Two for being a stupid dumb crybaby.
And three for thinking you have friends.
I was bleeding pretty bad after that so I bandaged my arm and hid it under my sleeve after I changed.

I went downstairs, I could smell some bacon and eggs. When I reached the kitchen I could see Travis putting everything on plates. Travis went over to the table and set it down. "Zane! Breakfa-, oh there you are!" Travis started to shout.

Travis's POV:
We sat down to eat our breakfast. I started to eat, but when I glanced up I noticed Zane was barely eating. It looked like he was thinking about something. I remembered how distant he was earlier and decided to ask, "Umm Zane? I've noticed you've been kind of distant this morning." Zane looked up at me.

He looked reluctant to say anything. "Zane, we're lovers aren't we? You can tell me anything." I said with a comforting smile. "*sigh* I just.....I'm not sure if this is real? I mean we just confessed to each other last night. So....with my depression, it's just hard for me to grasp that happened." Zane said.

Of course! Zane has a depression so he must think that I was lying about the crush! "Ohhhhhh, Zane, I promise that I love you with all my heart and if I do break your heart you have every right to burn down my house!" I said in a comforting yet joking way. "Ok.....I'll give you one chance." Zane replied hesitantly. "Perfect! Now how about we finish eating our breakfast and then we can cuddle and watch My Little Horsie!" As I started to continue to eat I saw Zane slightly smile behind his mask.

A/n: YAY I finally finished the chapter. No kissing scenes for you guys this chapter. MUHAAHAHAHA