Close Call

So I added a random person in this chapter, this person is not my OC or anything, I just randomly made them up.

##########################

One week after The Fix
Travis's POV:
Me and Zane were watching MLH, it was the episode Twlight was at a cafe or whatever and Rainbow Dash made it start to rain everywhere but her table.
Hmmmm, that reminds me......I still haven't brought Zane on a date yet! We could go to Olive Garden! Wait.....But what if Aphmau is there? We can't really show PDA (Public Display of Affection) without anyone finding out, she would probably have her friends there too. Nah, what are the chances of her being there? (A/N: A lot XD)

I looked down at Zane, he was all cuddled up on my chest wrapping his arms around me. I smiled amused, he was just SO CUTE! I pecked him on the cheek and checked the clock, 6:08. "Hey Zane?" I asked. He looked up, "Yeah Travis?" he said with a smile.

"I was wondering......its been about one week since our relationship started. Do you wanna go on a date?" I asked him. Zane beamed under his mask. Don't even ask, I just know when Zane is smiling underneath there. (A/N: Did I just break the fourth wall? I don't think I did right?)

"Yeah! That would be awesome!" With an excited look. It then turned threatening, "Don't tell anyone I said that!" I stared at Zane blankly. I snorted. Zane then looked at me, he started giggling. I looked at him unamused. He then started laughing, it eventually grew into him rolling around on the couch laughing extremely hard.

Zane then rolled off the couch and hit his head on the table. "Owie, that hurt." His eyes widened. "Shut up Zane! You have to stop doing that!" He said to himself then he smacked himself on the head. "Ow! That made it worse!" I silently laughed at his adorableness. I just want to spoon him in my arms and cuddle.

"Alright," I said as I got up from the couch and pulled Zane up into a hug. "Go get prepared and we'll go at 6:30.

Time skip to after they done changing.

Zane's POV:
I decided to wear a black hoodie and some jeans. Hey! I don't have anything formal or anything. I am an introvert anyways. But of course, I didn't forget to bring my mask.

I came out of the my room since Travis decided to change in the bathroom. No changing in the same room just yet.
(A/N: I'm talking to you guys too. Although I may add that scene......😈who knows, you're just gonna have to wish for it.)

When Travis came out he looked me up and down. "Mmmmm, you look hot. The way those jeans wrap around your cute little b—" Before he could finish I interrupted him. "TRAVIS!!!" He looked disappointed. "Awwww, come on Zane, you do look hot!" (I felt so weird writing that Travis line.)

*sigh* "Ok ok, just don't say that!" I said flustered.
"Fine fine." Travis responded. So we got in the car.

Another one. (Time skip to Olive Garden)

When we got in we had to wait 20 minutes for our buzzer thing to buzz. We spent the time talking about random stuff.

We sat down and soon enough a waiter came. "Hi! My name's Lucy and I will be your waiter todayyyy" Her sentence faltered.

Lucy's POV:
OMG! ITS ZANE AND TRAVIS. SHIPS HAVE SAILED!!!!

"SO UMM WHAT YOU LIKE TO DRINK?" I asked.

"Uhhhh, I'll have a water please. " Zane said.

"I'll just get a (insert soda drink)" Travis said.

"ALRIGHT I BE RIGHT BACK!'l I said with glee.
I rushed back.

Zane's POV:
"Sooo, that was weird...." I said.
"Plus I swear her nose started to bleed when she was hurrying back." Travis said. "Yeah, I hope she's ok." I replied.
We ate some of the breadsticks on the table. So a minute or two later Lucy came back. "WATER FOR ZANE, (INSERT SODA DRINK) FOR TRAVIS! YOU READY ORDER YET!?"

We looked at her, "How'd you know our names?" She looked nervously at us. "UMMM....I JUST HEARD ABOUT YOU SOMEWHERE!" We looked unconvinced. "Ok...but that doesn't seem ve—" I tried to start but was cut off. "SO WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER? hehehe....." Lucy interrupted.

"I'll get (Insert Olive Garden food thingamajigie)." I said still very suspicious of Lucy.

"Yeah I'll take the (Insert ANOTHER ONE)." Travis said.
"OK, HANG TIGHT, I'LL BE BACK LATER WITH YOU MEALS!" Lucy said.

As Lucy left, we sat there talking until I noticed something bright pink behind Travis. IS THAT KAWAIICHAN!!! "Oh no! Travis we need to go now!" I said in a urgent whisper yell. (A/N: wtf, that's a thing right?") Travis followed where my eyes were. "!!!! Oh crap! Ok go go go!!" Travis yelled back.

It was too late. "Travis? Zane? What are you doing here?" KawaiiChan said. I could see Garroth, Laurence, Katelyn, Aphmau, and Dante at her table.
"HI!! BYE!" We ran out the front door.

Aphmau's POV:
"Wait! KawaiiChan where are you going?" I said trying to stop her.
"KAWAIICHAN GOING TO SEE WHY THEY WERE HERE!" Everyone else stood up and ran after KawaiiChan.
"I swear if Travis was doing what I think he was doing with my brother I'm going to murder him!" Garroth said as he ran out after them. I sighed. Well time to run after them.

Lucy's POV:
I was humming Victorious by P!ATD while I brought the food to Zanvis's table. (A/N: Yes, Zanvis's table, deal with it.)

I found the table empty.
"Where'd they go?"

Zane's POV:
We rushed to the car we got in the front and slammed the doors. "Make sure to lock the door!" I said. Travis locked all the doors with the button.

We pulled off the parking spot and drove as fast as we could to the house. We could see KawaiiChan and the others in the mirror, running behind us.

We eventually lost them. But I knew they would be at our house later. So we decided to go to Vylad's house. We parked the car and rang the doorbell. Vylad opened the door. "Oh, hi One-Eye! What you doing here with Travis?" Vylad asked us.

"Vylad can we stay in your guest room for the night? We'll explain tomorrow morning! I promise!" I said.
"Uhh sure, it's upstairs." Vylad said.

So we went upstairs and got in the bed. "I hope they don't find us." I said. "They won't, they won't expect us to be here, plus it's nighttime, everyone needs their sleep." Travis said.

"Ok...." I said quietly. Travis brought me close and cuddled me. I snuggled into his chest. I fell asleep to his quiet breathing.

###########################

Don't ask me with the another ones in this chapter. I was wondering if you guys wanna see Lucy in upcoming chapters? If you do just tell me in the comments, and I'll try to fit her in somehow. Thanks for over 250 reads! Thanks also for reading? (I suck at wording things)

Word count: 1240 (yeh, I did good this chapter. I wrote more then I usually do. Isn't everyone proud of me? No, no one is......XD)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey look you found a Lenny face.

Congrats👏