The Fix

Before I start I want to say thank you guys for over 100 views! That's a lot in my perspective. So anyways thanks and on with the chapter!

Aphmau's POV:
Hmmmm, maybe I should check on Zane. I saw what Travis said and he probably is really mad. So I walked down the sidewalk to Zane's house. When I got there I knocked on the door.

I saw Zane peak through the window. He then opened the door. "Hi Zane! Umm I know what happened and I know you probably feel really mad, but umm we have a sleepover today and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I asked hopefully but sincerely. "I don't know.....just come in, have you had breakfast yet?"
Zane replied.

"Oh uh, not really because I rushed over this morning to check on you." I said with a smile. "That's really nice of you but I should be fine.....hopefully." Zane said. "Here I'll go make you breakfast and some cookies as a desert for us, I'll make them pony shaped too!" Zane exclaimed. (Yes Zane has baking skills in this story. DEAL WITH IT. XD) "Wait but I don't want to be a bother! Although pony cookies sound sooooooo gooood....."

Zane smiled, "It's fine, plus it won't take that long! Just wait hear on the couch and I'll call you over when it's ready!" I could detect a little hint of nervousness in his voice. Hmmm that's awful suspicious.
Zane headed to the kitchen to start cooking.

I just sat and wait thinking about Zane and what the others would do if he went to the sleepover. I have to help Zane about this, I can't let everyone tease him about it. But then I heard a tiny creak coming from somewhere. I looked up to see someone peaking out of a closet. "Who's there?"

The closet closed shut quickly. I got up and creeped to the kitchen to get a frying pan. I then went back to the closet. 3.......2..........1......! I pulled open the door abruptly. "TRAVIS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I screamed. Zane came rushing over and said, "WAIT! Aphmau, I can explain!"

Zane's POV:
So we sat down and I started to talk, "So when Travis came over and well, you know, texted everyone? I got mad, and well some things happened. Sooo we may be together now....?"
"OMG MY SHIP HAS SAILED EEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!" Aphmau screeched as her nose started to bleed. "Uhhhh" Travis said. He handed her a tissue.

"Aphmau!" Aphmau still couldn't hear me over her fangirling. "APHMAU!!!" Aphmau stopped and looked at me. "You have to promise not to tell anyone! We don't want anyone to know yet, especially after what happened yesterday." Aphmau smiled at us, "Of course I won't tell!" Travis and I sighed in relief.

"Sooooo, about the sleepover, I don't think we should go, because of the text?" I said. Travis looked guiltily at me. I held his arm comfortingly. "It's ok Travis, we can fix this together ok?"
I looked back at Aphmau just to see her have a lightbulb moment. "I KNOW! I can go to the sleepover and say the text was a dare I told Travis to do. Then I'll say I regret it a lot!"

It was a great idea! But everyone knows Aphmau isn't the type of person to do those things.... "Maybe you should bring Travis with you to give it more effect?" I suggested. "Then I'll say that I can't stay for the sleepover because I have to apologize! Travis exclaimed. (The text Travis sent was on a group chat that included Zane, so it would make sense how Zane would know.)

Time skip to the sleepover because I can. Don't even ask how many times I used this story to threaten my friends. Yes I'm talking to you MyNash2004 XD

Travis's POV:
We arrived at the sleepover at Aphmau's house. The moment I went in everyone came to the door. They peered behind us probably looking for Zane. "Where's little Zaney Waney so I can tease him about his little pony wony show?" Garroth said.

"Guys we need to tell you something." Aphmau said. "The whole thing was a dare! I dared Travis too tell you guys that because we all know that Travis is sooooo kind hearted that he would never do that."

"Yeah it's true, and I really regret it so I can't sleepover because I have to apologize to Zane." I said. I could see Kawaii-Chan giving us suspicious looks. "Okkkkk you can go Travis."

As I walked out past Aphmau I gave her a thankful wink.

Zane's POV:
I was lying on the couch just doing random stuff on Bwitter (Yeahhh) when I heard the door unlock and open. I looked over the couch to see Travis. "Did it work?" I asked him. "Yup! Now we can do anything we want!" He said. "Yay! Can we watch My Little Horsie? I bet you'll love it!"

We cuddled on the couch and spent the rest of our day watching My Little Horsie. Turns out, Travis did like it.

Word Count: 865 (Always around 800 XD)