nineteen

3rd.

" pretty soon i'll be able to see my baby boy again and that makes me so happy

" pretty soon i'll be able to see my baby boy again and that makes me so happy...i'll also get to see you too Justin."

" Jason misses you, okay i miss you... but i'm sure he misses you too !"

" how are things over there ? is everything alright?"

" yeah everything is good... my mom is here which is a relief because it makes things much easier. she wants to see you maybe after your whole revenge shit you can see her."

" how long is she gonna be here for ?"

" like 3 more days.."

" definitely. i'll see her !"

" you know Justin i don't know how you deal with me... how you're still here after all I've put you through. i've hurt you so much i just don't get it."

" because i love you... despite what you've put me through."

Ariana immediately hung up the call. he had said it again. those three words that made her heart ache when he said them. she didn't understand how someone could love her even though she causes pain to everyone. whether getting pointless revenge on them or leaving them when they need her the most. she runs away from everything.

sighing loudly her voice echoed in the room. this wasn't how things were supposed to go. she let herself to be so stupid because people had hurt her. she ended a mans life because he humiliated her ? now what're his two kids going to do ?

Ariana grabbed a pillow from the couch wanting to suffocate herself but soon stopped as she realized what she was doing. she couldn't do this to Jason, or Justin for that matter.

Ariana began to pace around the room back and forth. she had one last kill to make but was trying to contemplate whether or not she should do this.

was it right to just take away their life's ? they made a mistake, she didn't have to brutally end their lives. except for Dylan he could rot in hell for all Ariana cared.

but Nate she couldn't help but feel bad. she regretted killing him. they were in high school it was a joke, she just took it to close. he bought her breakfast and it seemed like he was this whole new person. not that same jock she used to think she loved.

harshly shaking her head she tried her best to rid of her thoughts. whether she regretted this or not she had to do this. for her own way of coping. to rid of all harms. yet what she didn't realize was she was the main harm. no one else was harmless. yet again excluding Dylan because he just deserves to suffer.