Trouble

Lucy was now hugging the small girl in her arms, squeezing her tightly. Lucy has always had a soft spot for kids. The small girl didn't seem to be bother by any of it, instead hugged Lucy back. The other kids were looking at the two in shock. "Princess! Are you alright?" the boy says while taking a step forward.

The small girl just giggle while snuggling deeper into Lucy's chest, "she's so warm" the small girl voice spoke from in between Lucy's breast. I could hear Gray chuckle from behind me, I turn around to see that Natsu had a proud smirk on his face. This guy really was proud of Lucy's breast. "Lucy please let her go," I say peeled her off the girl.

The small girl was still giggling "I'm Wendy! Are you also a princess?" the girls eye beamed with excitement as she looked at Lucy. I watch a small blush come on Lucy's face, she really loves the simplest compliments. "I'm Lucy." she softly says as she pushes back a strain of Wendy's hair. The small girl lit up before turning back to me.

"My brothers came here because he wanted to see someone and our father sent me to watch after him but he vanished from my sight," she says to answer my previous question, I watch as her eyes wander towards the kitchen. She wants more sweets, I felt a chuckle come from me as I turn to Gray and give him a swift nod.

He turns towards the kitchen coming back with a tray in his hand, this time, four drinks instead of three, handing one to Lucy as the kids grab the sweets and drinks. "Wendy" my voice came out soft and gentle. She looked at me with a large smile. "Do you know who he came to look for?" I ask, she took a sip of her drink before placing her thin finger on her chin.

Then we heard the bell ring, "Oh, he came for her!" she says while pointing towards the person I had missed all night. Levy. She stood at the door, wearing an outfit I have never seen before and her pale face was stained with red from the cold. I wanted to go towards her and grab her but I wasn't sure if I was dreaming.

"Lucy!" Wendy's voice ranged through the small cafe and the sounds of her feet pounding on the floor. All our eyes watch as Levy was tackled into a hug by Wendy, she was here and I wasn't dreaming. I hear Levy's beautiful laugh fill my ears and I felt a small warmth fill my chest. "How are you Wendy?" her soft gentle voice was music towards my ears.

"I'm fine! The mortal world is so much fun and these guys" she turns to look in our direction before turning back toward Levy, "they are so nice and they feed me yummy food!" she says with excitement and then her eyes met ours. She looked confused and I felt myself be filled with pain.

Then there was the loud pounding of feet that was followed by a loud slap, I turn to see that both Natsu and Gray stood in front of me, their arms crossed and eyes directed towards Levy. "Lucy! What are you doing?" I hear Wendy cry, I watch as the two small kids take action and stand in front of Wendy to protect her from Lucy. "I thought you were nice! Why did you hit her?" again Wendy cries filled my ears.

What was going on? Why were they blocking my view? I could hear nothing but silence, no one was breathing or it seemed that way. I felt stuck at my spot, I didn't want to move, I didn't want this bubble to pop and shatter everything. I was safe from getting hurt behind my friends, I could pretend that I didn't see her and it was all in my head.

"Levy where have you been?!" I could hear Lucy's voice break as her voice cried out to Levy. Then there was another slap, the sound echoing throughout the room, "answer me!" Lucy's voice was loud and demanding, her tears were so loud it could be heard. I felt myself break inside, I brought Lucy into our life and now it was hurting everyone.

I could hear Levy start to cry and I couldn't take it anymore, hiding behind my friends wasn't going to get me anywhere. I push past my friends feeling them try to push me back behind them, but I pushed back harder. I needed to get through, I needed to understand the situation and then I saw it.

The three blue head kids were crowded into a corner, Wendy standing behind the two twins with fear written on her face. At the door stood Lucy, her face was drenched in tears, her lip tucked between her teeth; she was chewing on the thin pink skin, a habit she had anytime she was about to erupted in anger. Her hands were clench to her side, she was shaking in anger, tears were flowing down hard and heavy. She was about to go in for another hit but she was holding herself back.

Then there was Levy. Her thin small body shook under Lucy's gaze, I felt my heart break, watching her being looked down but I wanted answers too. "I'm sorry" she mumbled a sob choking its way up. "I'm so so so sorry," she says. She started to shake, even more, tears starting falling from her face. "Levy." My voice came out broken and I watched as her head quickly turn to face me, her eyes wide and her lips quiver.

"Ga.." before the words could slip out Lucy was standing in front of me. She wasn't looking at me but her gaze was locked on Levy. Levy took a step back, her eyes wide. I could understand why Lucy's glare was worse than the darkest demon. "You not talking to him until you answer me." Lucy's voice sounds more like an angry mother. Was she mad because her friend didn't come home or was she mad for me?

"Levy, where were you?" she says through her teeth but then the door bell rang. All our eyes turn to see the person who would only make this situation even worse. "she was with me." Jellal voice says as he tosses an arm over Levy. My eyes glared at him and from the corner of my eye, I saw a love bite on Levy's neck.

shit

================================================================================

I've been doing my summer homework and it has given me writers block, so sorry if this chapter is bad.