Why?

"Juvia?" I asked shocked as the blue head girl hugged me tightly. She pulls back and smiles brightly at me, touching my cheek softly and then walking around me in a circle. "You look healthy, that's good" she say poking at my stomach and then stepping back to give me a spin. She wore a thick black coat, tight black jeans and a pair of black boats that went with her fluffy black and white hat. "Don't I look healthy too?" she ask me. I just nod at her before going to close the door.

"what are you doing here?" I ask once I had my head put back together. Juvia pouts her cheeks out at me before taking off her coat and placing it on the sofa. She then picks up a large bag and walks inside before plotting herself down onto my couch. "You never change. I moving in!" she says while unzipping her bag. "What!?" I shout out confused making Levy jump a little from behind me.

I turn to see that she was still standing at the door her eyes were glued to Juvia who happily sat on the couch laying a few things beside her. I held my hand out to Levy who quickly reached out to hold it before hiding behind me. "Gajeel I brought some few things auntie told me to bring over!" Juvia says while looking over at me with a wide smile.

"So my mother sent you over here" I says pushing Levy even further behind me. I felt Levy hand grip tighter around my hand as Juvia got up from where she sat and place a shirt in my hand. "Yep, she told me that you were living alone; but it seem she was wrong." she says with a smirk while looking over to Levy who was hiding behind me like a shy puppy.

"So Gajeel, who is she?" she says in a teasing voice. I quickly stand in front of Levy protecting her from Juvia before saying, "She a friend. Nothing else." I say making Juvia giggle happily before skipping off back over to her bag. "That's what you always say." she says laying onto the couch. I turn to Levy, to see she was looking at Juvia.

"who is the female?" she asked me in a whisper making me sigh out loud before pushing her towards the room away from Juvia. "I tell you later, okay. But for now go into the room." I whisper softly walking over to the room and closing the door. Levy looked at me with confused eyes and I could faintly hear her whisper "Is she your mate?" as I closed the door. I let out another sigh as I walked over to Juvia who smiled happily at me.

"Juvia tell me everything" I tell her as I take a seat beside the blue headed female that sat beside me with a cheesy smile. "Okay so I finished catering school last year, thank you for coming" she says in a sarcastic voice while glaring at me. She then lets out a sigh and placed her feet on the table. I mumble out a quick "sorry" before she continued.

"Anyways your mom called me last month and told me that you were living over here" she says with a smile, making me curse my mother for not being able to keep her mouth shut. I turn to see Juvia was pulling something out of her bag and placing it in my hand. "Your mom told me to give you this." she tells me placing a thin blue blanket in my hand with a small note on the top that read, for my baby.

I couldn't help but smile as I held the blanket in my hands and then the moment was ruined as I felt someone start to poke my face. "I see you got even more piercings." she says her faces inches from mine. I slowly push her back and then scooted a few inches away. "Now tell me why are you here?" I say slowly making Juvia pout before going back to her seat and sitting down.

"I'm here to move in with you!" she says happily, making me looking at her confused before getting up and looking to see that they were three more bags at the door. "What?!?!" I shout making Juvia jump in surprise. "Who said you were allowed to move in?" I asked confused dropping my blanket onto the couch.

"Our mothers did!" she shouts at me before marching off and grabbing her bags. "Where are you going?" I yell at her as she marched towards the bathroom. "Away from you!" she yells making me smack my teeth in annoyance. "Fine you can stay here but I'm leaving for now." I shout back, stomping to my room and busting the door open making Levy jump up in surprise.

She sat there holding onto Lily while looking at me with wide eyes. "Whats wrong Gajeel? I heard yelling!" she says getting up from the bed. I made my way over to the closet throwing on some thicker clothes before turning over to Levy and saying, "we leaving for now. Grab your coat okay" I tell her softly, making Levy nod at me before placing Lily down and getting her things together.

I place on my boots and waited as Levy to place her hat on her head before skipping over to me. I open the door and peeked out to see that Juvia was no were in site. I quickly grab the keys and Levy's hand before running out the front door.

The sky was clear as we made our way down the streets. I held on to Levy hand as she struggled to walk through the thick snow. "Gajeel where are we going?' Levy ask me. I look down at the small beautiful girl who had her cheek tinted pink. Her lips were now a bright red and her eyes were wide in curiosity.

"Are we going to the big building place?" she asked with a wide smile before jumping up and down. I smile softly at her before shaking my head. "No, not right now." I tell her making her pout at me before looking at me with sad eyes. "Why not?" she asked me while kicking some snow. "Is it because that female is in your home?" she whisper while kicking a larger amount of snow.

"No, its not because of her." I whisper back while staring straight ahead. "We going to Lucy house first." I say making Levy perk up and look at me wide sparkling eyes that matched the snow. She looked up at me and smiled widely. "Really!?" she asks jumping up and down. I laugh as she pulled me down the street.

I laugh at her childish way before yelling "Levy watch out" Levy let out a scream as she slipped on some ice. My hands gripped onto hers even tighter as I pulled her into my chest. I felt my heart race as I held onto Levy small body. "Levy are you okay?" I asked pulling back to see her looking at me with a frighten look, and slowly nodding her head. "Be careful." I whisper holding even tighter onto her hand.

I continued to hold her hand as we walked onto Lucy house making Levy stick even closer to me. We finally made it to Lucy house walking up onto the stairs and knocking on the door. I hear tons of noise come from the other side before someone yelling out a "I'm coming" I hear Levy let out a little giggle as the door opened.

Out came a blue cat followed by Lucy yelling, "Happy get back here!" and Levy letting out a happy squeal and picking up the blue cat. "You guys seriously need to stop dying that cats fur." I say petting Happy on the head as Lucy let out a sigh and moved aside to let us in.

"Hello Lucy." Levy says with a smile making Lucy tackle her in a hug. "Gajeel! What brings you guys here?" I hear someone call out making me look up to see Natsu coming down the stairs with a wide grin. Lucy had already closed the door and was striping Levy coat off of her. I start to take mines off as I let out a sigh.

"She back." I say making Lucy and Natsu look at me confused. Levy had already ran off chasing the blue cat. I let out another sigh while saying, "Juvia" and then there was a gasp that slipped from both of them.

"Your fiancee?!" they both shout

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Hello my dear! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Please vote and comment thanks