Never Again

I put the phone down and ran for the door, quickly grabbing my coat and shoes. I hear Juvia call out to me as I ran out the door, slamming it behind me and I started to run. The cold air biting at me skin and the heavy puff that came out of my mouth with every turn I made. Something is wrong and I didn't know what is was, my chest felt tight and my mind ran wild. I felt my feet move even faster with every thought of what could have happen. I finally made it to Lucy and Natsu house running up the stairs and banging on their door. "Come on, come on" I muttered as I heard foot steps come towards the door.

The door open and I was welcome by a Natsu who had his eyebrows scrunched together, he looked up and down at me as I let out heavy puffs from my mouth trying to catch my breath. "Whats wrong?" I ask making Natsu step aside to let me in. "They upstairs" he says pointing up the stairs. I just nodded at him before running up the stairs screaming, "Levy! Lucy! Anyone?!" I yell only to be greeted by their blue cat who just meowed at me. "Not looking for you" I say walking past him and peering into every room I crossed.

I hear a door open from behind me making me quickly turn around. I see Lucy looking at me with a small smile, "sorry we should never had taken her away from you." she says softly while opening the door even wider. "Its fine you just did what was best for her." I says stepping into the room. I hear Lucy close the door, the room was dark but I could see the scattered bed sheets that laid on the floor. The small sniffles that came from the corner, a small ball that shocked with every sobbed that came from it.

"Levy?" I say softly to the small ball. It stopped shaking but didn't turn around. I made my way over to the small ball and gently placed my hand on her shoulder but she flinched. "Do you not like my presences any more?" her voice was small and timid. I felt my chest go tight, does she think I just dropped her off her because I didn't want her no more? I pull my hand back felling as if I had no rights to touch her.

"Levy..." I say taking a step even closer to her but she only balled herself even more. "Is it because that women is there?" she says with hesitation, a small sob escaping her mouth. She thinks I left her for Juvia, the very thought made my heart stop, she feels left behind. "Levy, its nothing like that?" I muttered to her making her shake even more. "Levy?.." I say softly making her turn towards me.

Her eyes were red and filled with tears, her cheeks stained with dried tears. Her lips where bring pink from her biting so much, she looked like a lost child. "Then why?! Why did you leave me here, alone?" She shouts at me making me flinch back in surprise. I see her come up and walk towards me, my heart was racing faster and faster with every step she took towards me. "Levy?" I stuttered out making her look up at me.

Fresh tears were spilling and her lips trembled as the words spilled from her lip. "Tell me why?" she yells with a sob, making my heart break even more. "Please tell me. So I can fix it." she says with heavy breathing, hot tears ran down her face as she sobbed harder and harder. I couldn't take it any more and grasped her in my arms. "It hurts." she says while grabbing onto her chest, she felt my pain or did I feel hers.

"What is going on I don't understand the human body" she mutters out with even more sobs. I clutched her closer to me, feeling her body tremble. "I'm sorry, Levy. I'm so sorry." I whisper sliding down to the floor and rocked her back and forth in my arms. I stroked her hair gently as she wrapped her arms around my body. Her cries started to quite down, and then I heard only her steady breathing. "I will succeed in the human ways, so please don't throw me away" Levy had muttered as she snuggled even more into my arms.

"But you already perfect" I had whisper pulling her even closer to my chest.

We sat there for what might have been forever but I didn't care. Levy was safe and in my arms. I look down at her sleeping face, her eyes closed and her long dark eyelashes that laid on her cheeks. Her blue hair that was all swift back onto one side and her thin pink lips. They were parted slightly, small puffs of air that came from it, so tempting, so open. I felt my hand start to move, closer and closer to her face. My thumb ran over her bottom lip, the small warm pink lip that felt nice on my skin.

So soft, so warm, so open. I felt my head start to lower, my hand going back to my side. My eyes where locked, I scanned her sleeping angel face, I got closer and closer. My tongue slipped out my mouth and I licked my own lips. A inch away, and then I heard the door.

"Gajeel?" I look up to see Lucy was standing at the door, I pull back quickly but held onto Levy even tighter. "Yes?" I ask making Lucy step in, leaving the door open. The halls light peeked its way inside, landing gently at where I sat. I watch as Lucy picked up the sheets that laid on the floor placing them neatly on the bed again. I watch quietly as she moved around fixing the bed. "Is she asleep?" Lucy says walking back to the door. "Yes" I say making Lucy just nodded.

"Put her back on the bed and come down stair, we need to talk" she says facing the hall making me mutter out a soft "Okay" she just nodded before walking out leaving me alone again with Levy.

I look down at the sleeping star, she was still asleep and knocked out cold. I slowly got up, trying not to wake her up and made my way over to the bed. I softly placed her on the bed while placing the blankets on top of her, she quickly snuggled into the blankets making me chuckle at her cute actions. "just like a cat." I whisper while kissing the top of her head.

I made my way down stairs to find Lucy and Natsu sitting at the kitchen table each with a cup in their hands. "Is coffee fine?" Natsu ask me as I took a seat beside them. "Yeah its fine" I say as Natsu placed a cup in front of me. I slowly took a sip of the hot dark drink before asking, "What happen?"

Lucy turned to me but the one who spoke was Natsu. "We were going to bed, when we heard a thump. It had came from Levy's room so Lucy had decided to go check on her but when she did she had found Levy screaming. She was only screaming one thing and that was your name." Natsu says while turning to face me . His eyes were sharped and piercing.

"She was crying and asking for you. She wouldn't stop and she kept asking for you, I tried to explain to her that everything was alright but she didn't listen. Instead she ran out the room and ran around the house screaming for you." Lucy says while taking a sip from her drink. I sat there with wide eyes, as they both took sips of their drinks. Levy was looking for me, she was crying because of me.

I felt angry at myself for being the cause of Levy tears. "So Natsu had caught her and put her back in the room, that's when I called you." Lucy says with a soft voice. I let out a heavy sigh, just nodding my head at them while taking a sip of my drink.

"Thanks for taking care of everything. I know you were just looking out for her." I says with a sigh making them both nodded slowly at me. "What are we going to do now?" Natsu ask looking a Lucy who was just as concern. Just when I was about to answer I hear heavy foot steps make there way towards us. "Gajeel!" screamed a voice as the person turn towards the kitchen.

There was Levy, tears already sliding down her cheeks. "Levy it's okay" I tell her. She stood in front of us three. I watch as she ran towards me, jumping on top of me. I catch her in my arms and grasped tightly around her. "Don't leave me again." she whisper burying herself even closer to me. I let out a sigh as I whisper back. "Never again, I promise"

I turn to the two to see them looking at us with wide smiles, "We talk about it in the morning." Natsu says while shooing me away, "It's already midnight so just use the room you guys was already in" Lucy added.

I smiled to them both mouthing a thank you while walking away with Levy who gripped tightly on me, "I'm not letting go" I whisper.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that this is late but I hope you guys enjoyed it

Please vote and comment thanks