Strangers

I woke up to a soft; thick fur that was rolling all over my face, making small, soft purr sounds. I push the soft warm ball from my face, just for it to crawl back on and start to scratch at my face. "God, can't you ever just let me sleep in?" I say, my voice raspy from sleep. I pull on my thick blankets, while turning around and facing the wall, but instead of silence; like I wanted. I was attacked by sharp claws and an extremely loud purr. "Alright! I'll get up" I say to my very annoying cat Lily. Pushing the covers off of my body I made my way out the door and into the hall. I see Lily dash before me and straight into the kitchen where I was meet with a small figure standing in the middle of the kitchen, who was petting on Lily. I could hear Lily purred happily in the girls thin arms.

"ummm, hello?" I say in a hushed voiced making the girl who had her back turned to me, jump and almost drop a now scared Lily. She turned to me with shocked wide eyes, she stared at me with mouth ajar.To scared to speak until her lips had finally moved. "Umm, hi...." she says with a small blush "I"m Levy" she tells me as she slowly placed Lily down and made small steps towards me. Her blue hair was wild and crazy from last nights sleep, her clothes dirty and crinkled. The pitter patter of her bare feet that would collided with the cold floor. She nervously made her way to me, head turn to the floor and body shaking. When she finally landed in front of me, I could see that her head nearly reaching at my chest, she was small and thin; almost like a doll and if touch her, she would shatter.

"Gajeel" I say turning to look down at her, making her to look up at me. Her wide hazel eye looking up at me, almost in relief. We stood there just in silence waiting for one to speak but no one dare break the silence. The room grew even more awkward by the second, until it was finally broken by Lily who had climbed the counter and started kicking Kiwis in my direction. I turn to him as he meowed loudly, as well as giving me a cold dark death scared. "pfft, what a scary cat" I say with a laugh as I picked up the kiwis and made my way over to the counter. Cutting them up into thin layer and placing them on a plate, leaving them on the counter for Lily to eat. I Turn back around to the blue head girl who hadn't moved an inch from the place I left her.

"Would you like something to eat?' I asked her. I see her crook her neck, giving me a confused expression, "eat?' she ask confused. "umm yeah...' I say while turning to the refrigerator, pulling out some eggs and strips of bacon. I place the things near the stove as I turn on the heat and placed a pan on top. I turn to her making sure the heat was on low, "any request?' I ask her. I Just see her shake her head at me, before her eyes had wonder back to the stove. "Okay then I'll just make some bacon and eggs" I tell her as I went to work. The whole time her eyes would travel to what I did, her stare was piercing my back and almost making me feel uncomfortable.

I turned the heat off and place the steaming eggs on to, two separate plates then placing an equal amount of bacon on each plate. "come on" I tell her as I grabbed the two plates and made it too the table. I place her plate down as well as my own and quickly walked backed in to the kitchen grabbing two glass as well as the milk and orange juice. I made my way back to the table to see her staring intensely at the plates before her making me frown, did my cooking look bad? "Hey, I brought milk and orange juice" I tell her while holding both bottles up. She just nodded at me as I placed the bottles down on the table.

I sat across the table seeing her copy my action, as I start to dig in, I see her slowly pick up the fork and and placing them in the eggs and slowly rising it to her mouth. I watch her, waiting for her expression. Once the fork was inside her mouth I see her eyes instantly light up followed by a loud moan, "Wow what is this? Its amazing" she says while stuffing more into her mouth. I chuckle at her actions before saying "Its just eggs, haven't you had any before" I see her just shake her head at me "No never" she says with a giant smile. I stare at her wide eye, "You never had eggs?!?!" I ask shocked, she just looks at me before shacking her head and chugging down the orange juice.

There were it had hit me, "How did you fall out the sky?,....No, more like how did you get in the sky?" I asked. She place her fork down and looks at me with serious eyes, " The star Lord has sent me down to learn my lesson" she say with a serous tone. I stare wide eye at her as if what she just said was the craziest thing I've ever heard; it actually was the craziest. "Your kidding, right?" I say with a laugh. But instead of hearing a laugh besides my own, I heard silence. "Oh, your serious" I say quietly. I turn to my plate seeing that I have no interested in it and got up from the table.

"umm are you done?" I asked her as I got up and reaching for her plate, grabbing it as she nodded. I made my way into the kitchen dumping the leftovers into the bowl and placing the dishes into the sink. I return back to the table were I could hear the soft giggles that belong to the blue headed female in my house. I was greeted by the sight of her playing with Lily. "Do you like him?" I asked as I sat on the floor where both of them played, "Yes, I like him a lot" she says with a giggle, "Does the earth creature possess a name?" She asked me with wide eyes and a giant smile.

Hearing her talk like that made me laugh, "yes, the creature possess a name. His name is Lily" I tell her. "What a beautiful name for a amazing creature" she says while rubbing softly on his fur. "yeah, amazing" I say sarcastically making Lily look at me before walking away. "I believe you have made Lily mad" said Levy making me turn to her, "Yes, I did" I say with a smirk. I looked at her who was bare footed hair wild, dressed dirty from yesterday impacted. She need to get clean and fresh plus she also need fresh warm clothes to survive in this weather. "Hey, Levy how about you go shower and I go called Lucy to bring you some clothes; okay." I tell her. She just nodded her head at me before asking, "Is this Lucy person you spouse?" she asked me

I looked at her bewilder before a loud laugh had erupted from from my mouth, "Lucy my spouse" I say with a uncontrollable laugh. "Yeah right, I know her since; well forever I'll never date her, of all people" I say once my laugh was in control I just see her nod her head at me before getting up, "Now may you please escort me to the washroom" she asked me as I got up. "umm sure this way" I say leading her down the hall. "Thank you Gajeel" she tells me once we reach the bathroom closing the door.

Man what have I got myself into.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello my dear I am extremely sorry for leaving you guys like that but am back and I will try my best to make my chapters awesome. Anyways thank you to those who voted on the first chapter gave me a lot of pride and happiness, So please keep voting and commenting. It will make my day.

Please vote and comment thanks