chapter eight

"Niall slow down!" Niall was way ahead of Harry, but he slowed down when he heard Harry.
"What's wrong?" Niall stopped while waiting for Harry to catch up.

"We've been biking for a while, can we stop for a bit?" Harry wasn't really exhausted he just wanted to stop and talk to Niall, "let's just go in here."

It was the library that Niall wrote his letter to Harry. When Niall moved away he began to slowly forgot about his memories from back home, however as soon as Harry began to forget Niall, his life slowly went downhill.

They sat at a table, the library looked almost exactly the same.
"This place remind you of anything?"

"We used to come here." However that didn't satisfy Harry. Niall's answer didn't sound convincing, he sounded hesitant. Harry was mad at Niall, he completely forgot about his old life.

"I think I need to go home, my mum is expecting me." Harry got up to leave but Niall spoke up,
"But she's with my mum?" Harry just ignored Niall, grabbed his bike and left.
Niall tried to catch up to Harry but he was going too fast.
Niall was puzzled, what did he do wrong?
--
All the ladies turned their head to Niall as he stormed through the door.
"Back so soon, ni?" Maura spoke to Niall.
"Yeah, well I don't think Harry really wanted to see me." Niall ran upstairs to his room, and rang Liam.

"Hey Niall! How's England?"

"It could be better."

"Why what's wrong?"

"You know the friend I told you about, Harry. I just get the feeling that he doesn't really like me anymore."

"I'm sure he still likes you, maybe he is just shocked to see you after so long."

"Maybe you're right, thanks I'll go talk to him, bye."

"Bye."

As soon as Niall hung up the phone, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in."
It was Anne.
"Hello Anne."
"I'm sorry about Harry. He's gone through so much, and I think seeing you brought back the horrible memories of that night." Niall was curious,
"What night?"

"The night you left to America." Then the memories began to flood Niall's thoughts. Everything. Niall was crying, and he didn't even tell Harry. He lied to Harry, the boy he cared the most for in the entire world. He felt a feeling so gut wrenching, the worst part then hit him; he didn't get to tell Harry that he loved him.

"What happened to him that night?" Tears began to form and blur his vision.

"Harry was a mess. He cried himself to sleep. He showed me the letter you left him, even how you crossed out the 'I love you'. He didn't want to leave his room." Now, tears were pouring out of Niall's eyes.
"I wish I could tell you he got better soon, but every day he would see if you called or mailed, but he got the same results everyday." Anne began to pat Niall's back," he got into trouble at school with some boys and nearly got expelled. I had no idea what to do, I was lost. He was lost, and for the longest time I didn't think he would come out of his room without seeing you."
Niall began wiping the tears from his eyes,
" I'm so terrible! Im sorry, I had no idea- I have to go find him!" Niall ran out of his room and got on the bike Harry gave him. Niall rode all over, but he couldn't find Harry. Then he remembered, the library.
"Harry!" Niall looked through the window of the library and caught sight of the lads curls. Harry came back. 
He ran through the door, but as soon as he got to Harry he froze. Harry turned to Niall, his face was puffy and his eyes were red. But as Harry continued to stare at Niall, not a word came out of Niall's mouth. Niall had never seen Harry so -- hurt.
"What are you doing here?" No reply.

"Niall!" No reply. By now Harry was furious, he wanted to shout at the top of his lungs, so he did.

"Are you just going to ignore me like before. Just get the fuck away from me!" Niall didn't move. The librarian didn't even bother to try and cool the feud.

"Did you hear me I said get out!" Harry was red, red with anger. It was boiling up inside of him, from all those years. Niall was crying, and he wanted to punch himself. Why couldn't he say anything. He didn't have the audacity to face Harry, so he slowly moved away from Harry. As soon as Niall turned around, harry quietly mumbled to himself,
"It wouldn't be the first time you left without saying anything."
---
I completely forgot to update a whole ago oops. (a/n I just read this again and I have no idea what I meant to say but I don't feel like changing it)  Hope you enjoyed this chapter though :)
poor Harry.
-Julia

comment, vote, share :) thanks!