chapter four

28th of August, England

Harry was finally okay. Well, he got to the point where he wasn't crying himself to sleep anymore. He had made it towards the one week mark. His mum wanted him to focus on school since summer was almost over, and it was almost time for school. Harry actually enjoyed school. He wasn't shy, but he wasn't a hardcore extrovert either. Harry did well in school, he even used to have to help Niall with his science homework.

Harry grabbed his bike and decided to go to the library. He had his backpack with him, but all he put in it was his journal and a couple of pens. When he got to the library, there were actually a few people there. He decided to go to a small room located in the back where no one really went. He sat in the corner and grabbed his journal. What he didn't know is that this was the exact same spot Niall sat to write his note to Harry. Harry had been to upset about Niall to write anything. When he opened up the journal he skipped through the pages to find a fresh one, but he stopped once he noticed someone else's handwriting. Harry was a little confused, until he began reading.

Dear Harry,
Here I go. This is for your eyes only(a/n jcole anyone), so don't show anyone! I didn't want to tell you that I have to leave and soon. I didn't want you to feel like I was abandoning you, but I have to leave. My mum got an offer in America! I know it sounds crazy, but I have to go with her. You are my best friend, and you know that (incase you didn't that's why I mentioned it) . Thank you for everything, I've known you my whole life. Please don't think that I left you. It has been a crazy ride, so many memories. Well I will make this short because I don't want you to miss me. I want this to be easy for you, and myself of course. Just try to forget me if you can, because or else it will hurt. I'm sorry I left without telling you. Don't get mad at anyone! Ok ok I'm done thanks! And p.s I might even come and see you in ten years ;) -goodbye, Niall

Harry tried to fight the tears but he gave up. Niall's writing was rough and he presses down on the page really hard with the pen, you could see the indentation of the writing on the next page. Harry wiped away his tears, and noticed something. Niall had scribble something lightly but he still couldn't read it. He turned the page and tried to see if he could tell what it said by the indentation. He traced it,
i love you.
"Why would he scribble that out?" Harry whispered to himself. Harry tried to ignore it so he turned to the next page and began to write about whatever was on his mind.

Dear journal,
I don't know how to feel...

---
28th of August, New York City

"Niall, be careful out there please." Maura was worried about he son going out on his own.
Kelly wasn't here today because she has a day off, plus she isn't a full time nanny.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine, also I'm almost 11!"
"I know my big boy! Remember only stay near our street, please."
"I will, love you." It was safe to say that Niall was no longer sad about Harry. He knew he had other problems to face, like a new school filled with Americans. Niall had never met an American before he moved to New York.

Niall was now loose in New York City. He didn't want to disobey his mother so he only rode his bike up and down his street.

As he was riding his bike up the street, he saw a boy about his age. He was maybe a little taller, he had nice brown hair, and he had a lovely bike. Niall had never seen him around before, well maybe it was because he rarely left the apartment.
Niall didn't want to seem rude so he looked away and continued to bike up and down the street.
"You got a nice bike." The boy called out suddenly freaking Niall out, causing him to fall of his bike. The boy ran over to Niall and helped him up.
"I'm so sorry!" He looked at Niall with apologetic eyes, they were brown and they were extremely beautiful.
"It's alright, I'm a little clumsy." Niall laughed it off and picked himself up.
"I'm Liam by the way." He held out his hand so Niall shook it," I'm Niall."
"You're not from around here?" Liam wasn't necessarily either, but he was curious.
"No, I moved from England, but I'm Irish."
"I could tell from your accent." Liam smiled, "yeah, I actually moved here from England about 2 years ago."
Niall had a feeling he was going to like Liam.
"I'll see you around Liam."
"Yeah, bye Niall." Liam smiled and Niall went back home.
-
"Guess what, guess what!" Niall was all perky as he spoke to his mother.
"What Niall, are you okay?" Maura was curious as to why her son was perky all of a sudden, but she was glad to see her son happy again.
"I met this really nice person!" Maura's eyes widened," Niall you shouldn't be talking to strange men!"
"Oh no, he is my age and his name is Liam!" Niall laughed," and he also moved here from England."
Maura was relieved that her son wasn't running around talking to creepy old men.
"Who knows maybe he is even going to the same school as me." Niall jumped and ran into his room.
Maura laughed at her sons perkiness, " well you'll find out in a couple days."
Niall ran into his room and began to sort out all of his school supplies early. How could a boy he just met have such a huge affect on him?

---

Ay Liam is here! Only a few chapters left with them being young, then you'll see what happens :) Thank you for reading!
-Julia