chapter six

Middle of the school year: England

Harry had dreaded every school day, but he continued to power through. There were some days where Zayn and Louis would be rude and irritating, but other days they were willing to hang out with Harry. That's sort of how the cycle went throughout most of the year. However, Harry was always looking forward to meeting new classmates, since he enjoyed making simple conversations with other people. Harry enjoyed reading during his free time, he would read a new book almost everyday. Harry hadn't thought of Niall so much, only when he came across old photos or the note Niall left behind. Soon, those memories would be buried behind school work and dirty laundry.

Middle of the school year: NYC

School was the opposite for Niall. He looked forward to going every single day. Liam became one of his closest friends, along with loads of new people he met. He loved his school and almost everyone in it. Maura was doing wonderful personally and work wise. Niall continued doing sports with Liam and had the best time doing so. Niall had completely moved on, any memory of home was stuffed in a box far underneath his bed where he had forgotten. Niall was happy, and he didn't want anything or anyone to change that for him.

----
I know this chapter was really short but this was the last chapter of them as kids!! Really excited I hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far, I've been trying to keep up with updating both story's (this one and my other published one) at the same time.
THANKS 💗
-Julia