Introduction

So this is the place where I want to tell my story.

At first I have to say, that this under no circumstances an cinderella story. I know some of you may now be disappointed but it is like it is. It's only a story about my totally normal slightly boring self.

And on this note I want to introduce myself to you.

My name is Skylar McGinti and I'm 26 years old, I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm 5.2 ft so more on the smaller side of things. All in all I'm just an average girl. I grew up with my parents and my little sister in a town called Iverness in the Scottish Highlands. But now I live in Manchester. I've gone to school like everyone does. I was never brilliant in anything always only average. I work as an office manager. So as you can see my life was completely normal. The only exception is that i have some talent for dancing and my parents and sister insisted that I have a wonderful voice. And that's exactly the point where my story takes a turn I wasn't expecting.

My daredevil of a little sister (let me say this I love her dearly) has signed me up for the fourth season of the voice UK. And know what i was accepted. I don't know what I should do with this. I can dance and I love to dance but singing. I've never seen me as a singer. But there is one thing that will get me there that are the amazing blue eyes of one of the coaches.

So enough of myself and back to the story.

I will start with the day of my blind audition,
because that was the day where everything started for me.

--------------------—---------------------------------
AN: please give me some comments to know if you like my Story this is my First Time to publish something i'm writing.
And i also have to say that english isn't my native Language. So I Hope there aren't to many errors.