"S..Shawn stop.." She cried. Ally looked at me worried. "Hold on." I told her. I got into the bunk with Camie and held her and rocked her back and forth as I cooed to her to wake her up. I made sure the curtain was closed and I gave Camie her Paci as she woke up.

"M..mommy I had scary dream." My heart shattered since I knew what she had dreamed about. "Shhh.. It's okay. It's not happening, you're safe around people who love and care about you." She slowed down and got calm. "Are you ready to go out with Ally?" She shook her head and started breathing heavily again. "Baby.. Breathe with me. Come on, you're okay" she calmed down again and I rubbed circles on her back.

"Shhh.." I rocked her back and forth to keep her calm. "Camie, I need you to listen to me.. When we go out with the girls.. You can't call me mommy sweetheart.. Okay? Call me DJ.." I told her softly. She nodded. "You can bring teddy, but no Sippy or Paci, okay?" She nodded again.

I got out of the bunk and helped Camie out. She quickly wrapped her arms around one of mine while I held onto her teddy for her until we sat down. I looked up to see that everyone was awake and looking at us really concerned. I didn't want Camie to get anymore uneasy than she already was so I gave everyone a pleading look to not bombard her with questions.

As she hid her face in my side I rubbed her back comfortingly, "Come on, let's go sit down." She nodded into me as i led her to the couch. I handed Camie her teddy bear and she sheepishly curled into a ball next to me cuddling her teddy.

I looked up at the other 3 girls, genuine concern written all over their faces. I honestly think that Camie is so scared of them finding out that it's really overwhelming her; and she'd told me earlier, it's hard for her to get out of her headspace if she slips and gets overwhelming emotions. Poor Camie is just digging herself a hole at this point..

Lauren POV

Camila had curled into a ball next to Dinah while she cuddled her teddy. It killed me to see her in this state.. So.. So vulnerable. "Cheechee..?" Camila said quietly, almost going unheard. Dinah turned to Camila and pushed a stray hair out of her face. "Yes?" "Movie?" I've seen Camila upset and broken.. But it's never ever even this bad excluding right after Shawn and her broke up for obvious reasons.

"What do you wanna watch sweetie?" Awee, Dinah called her sweetie, I thought it was super cute how Dinah was protectively caring and watching over her smaller and more vulnerable friend. It was really sweet of Dinah to do that.

"Lorax?" Camz asked in an almost childish voice. "Sure." Dinah rubbed Camila's arm and handed Normani the cd. "Can you put this in please?" "Sure." Mani said as she put in the movie. It was hard for me to get into it because I was worrying about Camila.

*time skip*

When the movie was almost done. Camila started to suck her thumb, I don't think Dinah or her knew that I saw, because Dinah carefully took Camila's thumb out of her mouth and let her lay her head in her lap. I mean; I've seen Canila suck her thumb before, I have no clue why, but I didn't think anything of it.

Dinah absentmindedly ran her fingers through Camila's hair and continued watching the movie. I guess I wasn't the only one concerned because Ally said, "Dinah.. Is Mila alright." Dinah looked down to realize Camila had put her thumb back in her mouth and was intently watching the movie.

"She'll be okay.." Dinah said pushing a hair out of Camila's face. She waited for everything to die down before taking Camila's thumb back out her mouth and making sure she had her teddy.