Chapter 3

Mark's POV

Slowly chewing on my food while looking absently at the food. I was thinking about how would this affect my life after this.

After I tell them my answer.

'My answer'

Thinking about it really makes me have hard time to think that I'll be happy after this. Pushing that thought out of my mind after all this is for Ma.

I'm doing this for Ma and Pa, and that's my first priority even if it takes my happiness from me.

Sighing, I put the fork down taking my parents attention, and before I start to talk I look at both Ma and Pa noticing how Pa looking at with that hopeful look which makes me even this is the right thing to do.

"I've been thinking about this over past three days," I paused taking a deep breath and continued after a while looking both at Pa and Ma.

"And I decided to go with the wedding"

Instantly Ma eyes brighten at what I say and quickly went to me giving me a tight hug making me to jumped a little at the strength Ma use to the hug.

I looked at Pa to see Pa nod at me with a grateful smile which makes me smile a little smile as a return.

And I know that I make the right choice and Jiyeon looks to be a good person.

How bad could it be right?

Jiyeon's POV

Its been three days after the dinner and here I was laying on my couch while staring blankly at the tv thinking how it suddenly happens.

And how am I'm gonna go through this marriage, how would my life be after the marriage and can I really be happy after this?

I'm still trying to get it through my head on what just happened which seems to be that I can't really warped it around my head.

After that night two days ago, I decided that I really need someone to talk to and that someone is no other that my best friend Jieun.

Both me and Jieun have been best friends since I could remember.

Actually both our parents are a really close friends and that's why we both are best friends.

Anyway back to my problem which I don't know if I should be happy or be very worry about this.

I mean he does looks handsome but that's not what I'm really looking for in a guy.

I always dream about founding that one person that understand me well and can treat me in way that makes me feel loved.

And now that dream vanished just like that as if I don't deserve that kind of dreams with happy ending.

I sighed deeply while pulling my phone out and called Jieun.

"Hey"

" Hey Jiyeon. How are you?"

"I'm fine I guess" sounding more like a question which Jieun straight away notice something was wrong

"Yeonnie did something happen? What's wrong are you ok?" sounding concerned which makes me smile slightly at how she really cares for me.

"It's just that, can you come to the park which isn't that far from my apartment?"

"Yeah sure give me about 20 mins to get there and when I get there you better tell me the whole story, ok?" which cause me chuckle a bit.

"Ok see you bye"

"Bye Yeonnie"

With that I hung up and went to my bedroom to change into a loose jeans and navy blue knitted sweater with a white tank top.

Finishing it with a loose pony tail and light makeup I went out after making sure the front door was locked I began to make my journey to that park.

The park wasn't really that far taking only about 10 mins of walking. The park was a really nice play with a fountain in the middle of the park and some bench that were put scattered around the park.

The environment was also very calming with the laughter of children running around the park which puts a smile on my face.

Sitting at one of the benches, I looked at the children running around making me to think how would it be to have my own child.

If its a boy I would buy him every toys he wants while teaching him not to be spoil and being a brat and if its a girl I will pamper her with lots ok dress and also teach her not to be spoil and have a good manners

I don't want my children to to be a spoil brat but most of all I want them to have a loving family with me and their father.

But I doubt that its going to happen making me to let out a sigh.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that Jieun had already arrived calling out to me.

"...yeon. Jiyeon-ah!" Jieun shouted annoyed.

Resulting me to startled, then snapping my face towards an annoyed Jieun

I sheepishly look to the annoyed Jieun "I've been calling you out for the past 5 mins."

I only look apologetic at her which was answer with a sigh and then Jieun sat down next to me.

"What were you even spacing out about anyway?" Jieun asked curiously at me.

Doubting on whether if I should tell her or not I don't know what to do, but I need to talk to someone about this problem and she deserve to know since she's my one only best friend I had.

Sighing I told her all of the story about how my parents married me off to a stranger that the only thing I know about him was his name.

After I finished telling her all the story she was hugging me telling me that I just have to see the good side of it and that she was going to be with me to the very end.

I didn't even notice that I was so frustrated about this that I was crying quietly on her shoulder when Jieun hug me.

"Its ok, I'm sure he's going to treat you really good and if he DOES treat you horribly then he better watch out or he's going to face my wrath" while gesturing with her right hand.

Her remarks instantly cause me to chuckle to which Jieun smile back at me.

Pulling back I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, sniffing a bit.

"Thank you for being there for me Jieun-ah. And I appreciate it"

Smiling at Jieun I gave a short tight hug and pulled back.

"What's friends for?" returning the smile with her own smile.

After that we talked on how our life's have been and without noticing the sun was already in middle of the sky.

Since we haven't eaten yet we went to eat at our favorite restaurant across the street to have our lunch.

We had hang out for a while after that at a cafe next to the restaurant and had chatted until it was 4:30 pm

"Bye Jieun-ah and thanks again for being there for me. I had a great time today" I said hugging her.

"Bye, and again what are friends for? and I also had a great day it's been so long since we hang out" Jieun says while returning my hug.

Closing the door to my front door after locking it I went to drink some water in the kitchen.

After that I went to have my shower and when I went out it was already 5:50 pm.

I decided to went to sleep early with my large t-shirt with only my panties.

That night I dream on how my marriage life would be.

A/n

Hi guys! Thank you for reading my story even though its really bad thank you so much! I'm sorry if I haven't updated for so long..:(
Anyway remember to like and comment! :) <3