He met your old friend

Start from the beginning

"what the heck, who are you anyway?" said your friend irritated at Kise, you try to break up the tense between them.

"I am her boyfriend, and for your information, the one who can touch my lovely (first name)-chi is only the handsome me" said him while bringing your body to meet his broad chest.

"so could you go now? You are bothering our date" said him irritated, your friend is leaving after being driven away by your boyfriend.

"Ryota..." you look at him scrunching your eyebrows.

"I know he is your friend, but he can't do that to you" said him looking at you.

"I understand, but you shouldn't shoo him like that" you reply slowly, Kise lean his head on your shoulder.

"(first name)-chi, don't let anyone touch you easily, it make me hurt" whisper him sadly, you feel his affection toward you and pat his head lovingly.

Kuroko

You and your boyfriend is walking together in the mall to watch new movie. But suddenly you meet your old boy friend and he gave you a hug, because it's been a long time for him not to meet you.

"excuse me can you let go of your hand from (first name)-chan?" said Kuroko trying to be polite while hiding his annoyance.

"wha-since when are you in here?!!" said your friend startled at the phantom Kuroko.

"I am here since the beginning, anyway can you let go of her?" said Kuroko again.

"who are you asking me doing that? you can't ask me around" now your friend irritated at Kuroko.

"of course I can, (first name)-chan is my girlfriend, and I don't want my girlfriend to be embrace by other men's arms, so please let go!" said him now look more irritated at your friend.

Your friend let you go and excuse himself from the two of you, said that he will call you back or trying to meet you. After that the awkward silent fills the two of you.

"umm Kuroko..." you called a bit awkward, afraid that he might be angry at your ignorance of his feelings.

"(first name)-chan, I know he is your friend, but I want you to be more careful, I don't want to lose you" said him, looking at you pleadingly like a lost dog. You feel guilty and absentmindedly hug him.

"I am sorry Kuroko, next time I will be more careful" said you slowly at him, and you can feel his sigh of relief next to your ear.

Midorima

You and your boyfriend is walking together in the mall to watch new movie. But suddenly you meet your old boy friend and he gave you a hug, because it's been a long time for him not to meet you.

"what are you doing?" Midorima scrunch his eyebrows while looking at you and your friend intimate act.

"who is this guy?" your friend ask, still hugging you in his arms. You try to let go of yourself from him and introduce Midorima to your old friend.

"he is my boyfriend, Midorima Shintarou" you said, your friend looking at Midorima up and down before smirking while looking at his irritated face.

"I see, then I'll see you around (first name)" said him goodbye to you and you wave back at him.

You and Midorima continue walk to the cinema. Until he stopped in the middle.

"(first name), never meet that guy anymore" said him bluntly, and you surprised.

"eh? Why?" you asked, but he averted his eyes on you, and you have a guess that he jealous at your friend.

"are you jealous, Shintarou?" you grinned, teasing him who now blushing red.

"N-No! I am not jealous, it-it's just that according to Oha-Asa (your sign) have to be more careful of an old acquaintance, so just don't get too close with him!..." said him with rapid speech, you smirk at your boyfriend whose face getting redder.

"Okay, Okay, then my lucky item must be my dear boyfriend riiight?" you said teasingly as you hold his hands lovingly, grinning happily at your jealous boyfriend.

Atsushi

You and your boyfriend is walking together in the mall to watch new movie. But suddenly you meet your old boy friend and he gave you a hug, because it's been a long time for him not to meet you.

"what are you doing? Do you want me to crush you?" said Atsushi with an extremely angry and annoyed eyes at your old friend.

"c-crush me?! What the-" before he finished his sentence, you have been pulled away to Atsushi arms, and now he hug you from back.

"(first name)-chin is mine, only me the one who can hug her, so go away before I really crush you" said him intimidatingly, you wont be able to said anything and your friend run for his life.

"At-Atsushi..." you calling him look at his scary eyes that suddenly turn into a soft gaze toward you.

"(first name)-chin almost being taken away from me, I won't let anyone take my snack buddy" said him whining like a little dog, you smile at him and hug him back, he is such sweet big teddy bear.

Kagami

You and your boyfriend is walking together in the mall to watch new movie. But suddenly you meet your old boy friend and he gave you a hug, because it's been a long time for him not to meet you.

"is-is that your friend" said Kagami stuttering and surprised at the same time.

"yes he is my old school mate, it's been a long time right?" you chat with your friend for almost 10 minutes, and Kagami started to be impatient.

"he-hei (first name), we should go now, or the movie will started before we arrive" said your boyfriend trying to ended your conversation with your old friend.

"oh, that's right, sorry (your friend name), I have movie to catch, see you later" you wave at your friend and he wave back.

In the road to the cinema was a bit silent, and you wondering what happened with Kagami.

"Kagami are you alright?" asked you who looked at Kagami with a sullen face.

"(first name)" he look at you and suddenly hug you tightly in his embrace.

"Ka-Kagami?!" you surprised at his sudden act, but his grip is getting tighter.

"I am sorry but it kind of piss me off, I know he is your friend and it's common sense in America to hug friend either, but I don't like some random guy hugged you like that" said him between his hug. You internally squealing at his jealousy and hugged him back.