Chapter 11 - Adventures

Comincia dall'inizio

He was on top of me, with his hands on my hips and his lips trailing down my neck. My hands were rubbing circles onto his back and my mouth was moving in sync with his but this time more rapidly. My head was spinning. 

My hands moved down his side and I stopped when they were at his hips. His fingers were fumbling with the top of the boxers I was wearing. Somehow we were both tugging at each other’s clothes.

I couldn’t do this now. Not after the incident. It was something I wanted. I wanted to be at one with Jacob but I couldn’t be with all these thoughts in my head. I didn’t want to regret my first-

It wouldn’t be my first time. 

The reality hit me again and my hands went limp on the bed. My lips stopped moving and I just laid on the bed.

“I’m sorry Jacob. Not now.” I whispered. Jacob looked at me and I was still laying underneath him. His head flinched.

“Don’t apologize Ev. I wasn’t thinking. I didn’t even know we were going this far. I’m sorry.” He whispered the last words and his eyes were so sad. I didn’t want him to feel that way. It would have ruined the moment we just shared together. I didn’t regret it.

“Jake, don’t feel bad, please. I wasn’t thinking either. I love you and I want to be with you but not now. I can’t-”

“You don’t need to explain yourself to me, Ev. I don’t need to make love to you so that I’m happy with you. I love you and I’ll wait for you. It won't make a difference. I've already waited a while.” He bent his head and kissed my lips. Our lips met slowly three times before he kissed my forehead and rolled over to the side. My eyes were moist from his words. Jacob just left me speechless and breathless. I felt so lucky! I didn’t think there were people like Jacob left in the world but it was a comfort to know there was and that he was mine. 

He reached for something that I guessed to be his fan’s remote control and suddenly we were in darkness. The queasy uneasy feelings that usually came to me in the dark were no where near. I felt no fear with Jacob. 

“Let’s got to sleep, Angel.” I burrowed my self closer to him while I laid on my side with our bodies touching. His arms were wrapped around me so that I was safe and covered in his arms with my hands laying on his chest. 

“I love you, Jacob.” I whispered.

“I love you too, Evelyn.” He whispered with his warm breath on my face. Hearing the slow rhythm of his heart and feeling the rising and fall of his chest, I fell asleep into the deepest and most blissful sleep of my life.

***

My eyes fluttered open a few times before I noticed that I was huddled against Jacob. His body was wrapped around me and I could feel his warmth radiate into me. I wasn’t going to move apart from him. I wouldn’t get up from this bed until he did. I wanted to stay like this forever. Safe and protected in Jacob’s arms. He was so deep in sleep. I wasn’t going to move or make any disturbances since I didn’t want to wake him. He looked so peaceful and perfect. The rhythm of his breath calming me like a lullaby, I felt my eyes drooping down and suddenly I had fallen asleep again.

***

This time I woke up as a finality. My eyes were wide awake and I had regained the energy that I had missed. I felt so much more alive now! 

I burrowed my head into Jacob’s chest and I could pick up the scent of his cologne. I put my head even closer until my lips were practically kissing his bare chest and my nose was slightly pressed against his skin. I wanted to inhale as much of him as I could. He smelled so manly, so heavenly, so... Jacob.